Vietnam worth getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vietnam worth getting?

A this time I would wait and see how Homefront turns out. It is released in a couple of weeks and could be a better way to spend time until BF3 is out.

Comment

Well, if you dont have interest in it, I wouldnt get it.

If youre enjoying BC2 itself, the only reason I would get it would be to play with/against your clanmates.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I bought it yesterday; it's fast paced no holds barred smackdown in its purest form; a shame we didn't get all the "classic" songs and yeah, the choppers are a bit too user friendly.

Comment

I have a friend who just bought it, so I returned after a long hiatus.
          The game is bipolar, on one hand it can be hell with spawn camping and endless vehicle dominance in a devastated landscape with little cover
          On the other hand it can be a engaging battle of marksmanship where you move from cover to cover. I really enjoyed using the old Garand on one of the rush maps.

Comment

Bought the game a couple of days ago along with BFBC2 for the PC (I have just BFBC2 for the PS3) It is still downloading epically slow from the EA Store 38% right now. I hope by time it finishes I can try Vietnam and actually enjoy it.

Comment

This is going for £4.99 in the UK. All EA store titles are 50% off over Easter until tomorrow only in Europe.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaemea/e...ctID.219316800
              Battlelog; jeffb7

Comment

Working...
              X