Vietnam worth getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vietnam worth getting?

like said before the game's hit boxes are huge and it is very easy to increase your kdr significantly.

all maps except phu bai and hastings are chokepoints and not very well done (conquest)

the ppsh m15 and ak47 get a rediculous amounts of headshots and the ppsh can be used as a sniper rifle

the huey is a flying coffin never get into one (especially if im playing, i shoot them down 1st or 2nd try in my tank)

there are few weapon choices ao you might get sick of that after a while, luckily you can use the m1 and thompson as an all class weapon

all in all id say get it for sure, a much better buy for $15 than the crappy map pack for black ops!

Comment

I bought it but tbh so far im not impressed. Most of the maps feel like they lack any real direction and i simply spawn and die straight away. Quite frustrating.

Comment

Yeah, you see, big hitbox goes both ways.

Comment

Yea the hit-boxes are massive. I have been playing as a sniper and shooting left of a persons head to get a headshot :/

Comment

i think ill keep my money and buy bf3

Comment

The money wasnt really a problem as its no more than a trip to mcDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                if you guys have played MoH, it's very similar to it.
                I'd say more like COD WOW, cant believe i brought that game:dead:

Having said that,i enjoy the layout of Vietnam better but its so small its frustrating.
                Its prob worth the money but expect to get bored quckly.:salute:

Comment

I'm gonna buy it when I get home because I have a feeling it'll be the gameplay style where I can really shine. And my kdr/spm could use some lovin'

Comment

I like it when I'm in a bad mood. It's one of the only games I can just go into and kill everything, you just really have to know your spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      I like it when I'm in a bad mood. It's one of the only games I can just go into and kill everything, you just really have to know your spots.
                      I think we would probably make an even more epic tank team in Vietnam.

I've only played 15 minute of it so far, but I love it.

Comment

You guys can help me get my platinum mine badge Thatd be terrific!

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have played it for about an hour and it really doesnt appeal to me at all. However back in vanilla i have fallen back in love with my M14. Dam i pwn with that gun.

Comment

I think the Vietnam expansion is great, but I had tired a bit off BC2 when it came out, so I havent really played it much.
                            But still, its VIETNAM, the setting of 90% of the war movies of our youth.

Comment

Maybe for the novelty anyway, but Vietnam isn't super great. It seems like the hitboxes are somewhat better than in vanilla, but that could be just placebo. It seems the M16 is the only gun of both games that hits right for me.

Comment

I'm still debating on whether or not to get the expansion, especially with BF3 coming out, granted, that is many months from now. I enjoy BF2BC alot and just have not much interest in Vietnam yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X