BF3 teaser trailer leaked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 teaser trailer leaked.

Wish I could get an admin at this hour, but enjoy.

SPOILER

JETS!!!!

Re: BF3 teaser trailer leaked.

Shamwow! +rep

yes jets,it is also giving me the vibe of big

Comment

omgomgomg :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
      this is why I stay up to 4:00am lol

Comment

Ranger, I gave you some rep for informing people about it while I was in bed. Hope you don't mind the edited OP.

Comment

see the jets and that APC thingy

Comment

OH MY GOD I CAME.

Comment

you came, you saw, and you came

Comment

taken from: http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/990...imited_edition

feel the battle! This fall, prepare to feel the most physical shooter ever created, powered by the all-new frostbite 2 gaming engine.

battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of frostbite™ 2, the next instalment of dice’s cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.

In battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite u.s. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including paris, tehran and new york

features:
                • frostbite 2 – battlefield 3 introduces frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.

• feel the battle — feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other fps.

• unparalleled vehicle warfare — the best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

• urban combat — take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the usa, middle east, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.

----

and according the German community manager Battlefield 3 will have 64 Players, Prone, Jets, coop-Campaign

don't know if its all true or not ............. but :shock::shock::shock:

Comment

I want sauce Max!!!!!!!!

Comment

I came LOUD

Comment

I can sleep better tonight.

Comment

I came .. multiple times.

guys remember to visit the GI BF3 Hub

Last month was Skyrim's coverage.. month, now its BF3s month so check it out

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (those are the days the Skyrim updates were released) of this month ... now, I'm gonna save some money to play this game the way it's meant to be, on a kickass pc.

See ya on the Battlefield.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Is prone confirmed?please make it so... or

Dice will be dead to me:R

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
                              Is prone confirmed?please make it so... or

Dice will be dead to me:R

This is a tweet from the official website:

Battlefield 3 ships Fall 2011 -- includes jets, prone, and 64 player multiplayer! http://bit.ly/hbNs3q #BF3" @Battlefield (Battlefield)

Comment

Working...
                              X