X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Come on MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AKULA
    As I aged I definitely noticed a character change from being more aggressive and confrontational to being more easy going and watching the sparks fly as opposed to being the cause of the sparks.
    This is what we like to call true irony (as opposed to funny coincidences).

And I quote from your first post in this thread:

"I'm guessing that all these so called "snipers" are kids who have no F*CKING clue what it means to strive for a win and how rewarding it is to win (or lose) knowing you and your team did their best. Kids these days just don't get that. To them it's OK and even COOL to fail... As a former teacher I blame this on the coddling of today's parents and the educational system."

Definitely not confrontational.

Originally posted by Rambo
    When you get old you will get annoyed that some punk asz 12 year olds has changed your favorite long term game into some twilight version with dazzling lights and superpower perks cliche' thats completely void of a realistical story what so ever.
    When we get old we also start smelling funny like you, Rambo.

<3

Comment

When you get old you will get annoyed that some punk asz 12 year olds has changed your favorite long term game into some twilight version with dazzling lights and superpower perks cliche' thats completely void of a realistical story what so ever.
      Not only that, but if you have saved you old games you will discover that they have turned into horrible Lego graphics due to pixel decay.
      Take a word of advice from a (relatively) old man: Leave the videogames of you childhood alone, your fond memories will be ruined.

Comment

Jake,

Do you honestly think you're a better person than someone twice your age???? Because that's how you come off.

Man you got some soul searching to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
          Jake,

Do you honestly think you're a better person than someone twice your age???? Because that's how you come off.

Man you got some soul searching to do.
          I don't think aging makes you better or more intelligent or wise or the opposite. Rather, I'm aware of how little I know and that others are just the same as I am. You're problem is that you think you know what you don't know. I'm no better than you, but perhaps I am wiser than you for not assuming to know more than others. My claim is that age has nothing to do with being "better" than others because of age, or lack thereof. It's quite the opposite; I mean that age has nothing to do with it. I have plenty of respect for people older than me and respect for others younger than me as well. I do not use my age as an excuse or proof of anything nor should you.

Comment

"Rather, I'm aware of how little I know and that others are just the same as I am."
            You know that is not true. Some people are good, some are evil. Some are intelligent, some are stupid. Some will repair your Tank, some will steal it.

In some aspects there is correlation between age and behavior and in some there are not. An while age doesnt rasie your levels like in an RPG, it does give you experience that is likely to change you. jake_+20 will be at differnet person from _jake-now, you might not even like him.

Comment

@Jake

Whatever dude,

I know this won't make any sense to you but you thinking you're wiser than me actually makes you ignorant. There's lots of stuff I know that you don't just like there's lots of stuff you know that I don't. You're not wiser than anyone. you just know different things.

And that my friend, is wisdom gained through experience. Something you'll gain over time.

Comment

Sheesh. Give me the hemlock already.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_

When we get old we also start smelling funny like you, Rambo.

<3
                  Its called old spice,now look at your man and back to me..now shoot yourself

Comment

Its called old spice,now look at your man and back to me..now shoot yourself
                    Hey now. I use old spice too.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                      Sheesh. Give me the hemlock already.
                      So now you are comparing yourself to Socrates?

Comment

You guys are silly... Theres no question I'm better than any 40 year old who plays BC2. Why are you arguing about it? :P

Comment

Age does not make you wiser alone, it doesn't necessarily increase the quantity or quality of your wisdom. Of course though you most likely have more experience the older you are, it doesn't mean you're more wise, just that you know more.

Take a word of advice from a (relatively) old man: Leave the videogames of you childhood alone, your fond memories will be ruined.
                          Not true, I still play and enjoy all games from the Nes to today's games. It's better in 2D though, the first games in 3D are horrible.

Comment

Alright guys, its starting to be a pointing match and I think regardless of age, we know how it will turn out.

So everyone :knuddel: and lets get back on track with complaining about BC2 instead of each other

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Crunch is that how they hug people where you're from? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                                Crunch is that how they hug people where you're from? lol.
                                I think this is how they do it where Crunch is from...

:bananadoggywow:

Comment

Working...
                                X