Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC2 Vietnam Knifing Video

HOLY... 73???

I am convinced you use a ballistic knife. Or you are V from VforVendetta, karate gimmicks.

Even playing Recon, my highest RUSH kill with bolt action was 53... DAMN...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
      I can honestly say that the most knife kills I've gotten in a single round of BF:BC2 is 73.
      omg, 73 is just ridiculous. you're the man. get that on video or any ss? dare i ask your best in bf2142?

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
        omg, 73 is just ridiculous. you're the man. get that on video or any ss? dare i ask your best in bf2142?
        Nah, I woulda got a screenshot of the scoreboard or the end screen but none of it woulda proven that I got 73. On BF2142 I think my best was 70-something as well on MoonGamers 24/7 Camp Gibraltar on a full 48 player server.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim
          On BF2142 I think my best was 70-something
          that's sexy

Comment

You guys and your damn knives. Do you know how many teamkills and team damages I've caused because of you, moose? When you were on the server I'd shoot anything that startled me and anything that happened to be using the cloak.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
              You guys and your damn knives. Do you know how many teamkills and team damages I've caused because of you, moose? When you were on the server I'd shoot anything that startled me and anything that happened to be using the cloak.
              I miss the days of teamkilling. Someone stole my position in a tank a while back. I was so pissed I couldn't teamkill him.

Comment

LOL, wolf. miss you, dude. if it's any consolation, you were NOT alone. all our members and regulars did the same thing :/

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                  LOL, wolf. miss you, dude. if it's any consolation, you were NOT alone. all our members and regulars did the same thing :/
                  Haha, so I imagine you got TKed often enough, then?

I haven't played BC2 since September or October and BF2142 for even longer than that. Lately I've just been playing BF2 because I miss being repeatedly bombed by jets, sent flying by arty, or killed from 300m away by TV missiles. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Hopefully I'll see you TRR guys in BF3, although I'm planning on playing mostly the large maps with lots of vehicles (at least until they die off ).

Comment

Haha, so I imagine you got TKed often enough, then?
                    yep, quite often.

Hopefully I'll see you TRR guys in BF3, although I'm planning on playing mostly the large maps with lots of vehicles (at least until they die off ).
                    you will. we will have a server on the first day possible. if they allow clans to set up demo servers, we will have on then. release says fall 2011, so i should back in full swing just in time for the release...woohooo! see you then.

Comment

Working...
                    X