Whats your make or break factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your make or break factor?

No, most PC gamers are still just gamers by heart and we want to play games. Sometimes we will buy crappy games just to try it for ourselves and see how it is, for our own tastes, even though we already know.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power
      it just isn't battlefield if i cant spend all day walking across a map. Give me BFBC2 tweaked ofccourse with massive maps, jets, full scale 64 man battles and for the love of god mod support and I will be happy as a clam for the next 8 years.
      Well it could just be BFBC2 with frostbite 2.0 and larger maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker
        This is what people expect honestly:
        +Large maps (BF2/1942 size or bigger)
        +Vehicles
        +Jets and Helos
        +Prone
        +64 players or more(even if not recommended)
        +Mod support
        +Destructible environments
        +Balance, Balance, and most importantly Balance
        Honestly Dice have me feeling like a little selfish bstrd sometimes with wanting this and that:R, but its ^^^basicall what we have already had(ohno)

Comment

I know what your saying Crunch I mean PC gamers as in BF vets. If you loved BF2, and then BF3 was eh..BC3 most of them would be hurt enough to not want it.
          It's strange asking for something BF2 had and almost feeling like it isn't going to be in BF3, like how could that ever happen.

Comment

Well it could be DICE has just lost their focus and I think you have COD to blame for that. Instead of listening to their community they are looking for the big bucks. They are looking to get back on the fps top and they see how much COD has sold so they think they have to go toward that direction. That and it is hard to keep the attention span of today's gamers.

Comment

Well who wants to make a great game when you can make a half-assed game which doesn't stand out from any other shooters, yet make hundreds of millions because console gaming is big.

Comment

I hope they put the vehicles back into it. BF has always been about the great vehicle fights, jets, choppers, tanks, etc. And please remove the ridiculous aircraft ceiling cap that BC2 has.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X