Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Rank make a difference.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    I agree with the first part, but I dont really with the second because would it not make a difference to bring people back from the dead instead of waiting for respawn who knows where or running out of ammo and being able to reload? Or do those things not count as toys or gadgets?

Crunch
    I'm talking more about the weapons - you get the other stuff so quickly that it's not even worth considering in this discussion (in my opinion). I just don't agree with the notion that someone with all of the weapons is a better player than a newbie simply because of that.

I've seen Level 50s start over and own just as bad with the AEK with no perks than a Level 50 loaded out with full kit.

Comment

Well, obviously the high levels have mastered the skill of maximizing their own score. But that is not the same as being the best team-players
      I expect more teamplay from the mid-levels. They have played long enough to know the game, but are not obsessed with score so they have time to do support actions and wait for passengers in vehicles.

A gross generalization, I know

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
        I'm talking more about the weapons - you get the other stuff so quickly that it's not even worth considering in this discussion (in my opinion). I just don't agree with the notion that someone with all of the weapons is a better player than a newbie simply because of that.

I've seen Level 50s start over and own just as bad with the AEK with no perks than a Level 50 loaded out with full kit.
        OK, Yeah, I agree with that and thats a good point.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Rank certainly does not address the immaturity part of a player. The openly racist and homosexual comments are still flying out of their keyboards in their frustration or taunt. Seen it from lv 50s, and from lv 30s.

But honestly, I am afraid of new players than veteran players skill wise.

New players wander aimlessly and might find me trying to flank and open fire, calling the attention of others around him.

Veteran players take the same predictable paths.

Comment

Working...
          X