Battlefield Play4free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlefield Play4free

Im surprsied they make it such a difference. I guess they have to if you are going to spend money on it.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Battlefield : Pay2Win.

Comment

I don't blame them. They have to make money, and this is one of the greatest ways to do it. Battlefield is still a game of wits as it is a game of skill. And even though bought weapons give you a considerable advantage in a straight fight, it's up to you to not make that fight a level one. I've been playing it quite a lot, but lack of squads and teamwork makes the game a bit too boring. If I wanted to play for my own fun and gains, I'd stick to COD.

Comment

Does anyone still play this game? I was thinking of trying it out on my laptop when I'm away from home but I'm not even sure if its worth trying out if the game sucks.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

At this point im thinking this play for free thing is actually better than bf3?. Atleasts its roots dont come from a console.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
              console.
              You keep throwing that term around alot. Have you even played a console game in the last 10 years? Hell, play4free was a game that advertised "CONSOLE GRAPHICS FOR PC" as a selling point.

Comment

I could never get the game to work, unlike the awesome BF3 that has worked great for me since day 1.

Comment

I haven't played them for a while but both Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free were fun.
                  But you wont enjoy them if you keep a mental checklist of how they differ from your favorite BF game.

Comment

well maybe ill give it a try. Looking for something FPS that will play on my laptop's 256mb radeon mobility hd 3470. (bf2 on low gets around 25 fps).
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I think the game was fun but if you are willing to spend more than 9$ in it, in my opinion you should use it to buy bf2.....

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        unlike the awesome BF3 that has worked great for me since day 1.
                        Exact opposite experience for me and its still not fixed.

Comment

Yeah, Im the 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Yeah, Im the 1%.
                            yeah, well apart from first day mega-lag (which for DICE is expected) it ran fine for me too, it only started crashing after every round when I replaced my GPU.

Comment

Except the infinite loading on the first map I sometimes have now, I have 0 problems in this game, always worked great. Complete opposite of the alpha/beta where it was a bugfest for my part.

Comment

Except my pc being crap i had no other problems with BF3. My problems began after patches even though they improved my game performance

Comment

Working...
                                X