The Medic has been castrated again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Medic has been castrated again

If memory serves me right every patch the Medic had had his gun 'tweaked' and every time the amount of damage he can do is reduced. I play medic a lot - habit from BF2, and now I just get owned!!! I can't kill crap, 30-40 bullets the enemy still manages to get his pistol and i get kill by one pistol shot.

Moved on to the Assault class and having plenty of fun with the M16A2 which is a beast of a gun but sadly I can't revive my team-mates. RIP Medic its been a lot of fun!!!

Re: The Medic has been castrated again

What did they do and when? Are you on about the changes from a while back? Because I can still play medic, there just aren't any OP weapons anymore.

Comment

Maybe they don't want you to be a one-man army anymore...

Comment

Could you be more specific? What gun? What map? What is your playing style?

Comment

Guns mainly M36 and M3, all maps and I'm an aggressive player I like to get forward not hang back. Ever since R10 I can't kill crap as a medic KD always 1 and above but now like 0.5. I tend to better with a pistol.

Comment

... what? The MG3 is still a beast, as is the MG36, I use them both pretty heavily.

The M60 is still good too, and is the M249 with it's huge magazine and spraying power haha.

Comment

Don't see a problem with your guns, they are all very powerful. Both MGs can mow people down quickly.

Do you lag in games? Perhaps you miss because you lag?

What maps do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_MoShah
                If memory serves me right every patch the Medic had had his gun 'tweaked' and every time the amount of damage he can do is reduced. I play medic a lot - habit from BF2, and now I just get owned!!! I can't kill crap, 30-40 bullets the enemy still manages to get his pistol and i get kill by one pistol shot.

Moved on to the Assault class and having plenty of fun with the M16A2 which is a beast of a gun but sadly I can't revive my team-mates. RIP Medic its been a lot of fun!!!
                I tried the M60 on Heavy Metal and I rocked a lot of snipers. The sweet thing is, it has a huge magazine, is very accurate and fires faster than any sniper rifle out there. On hardcore it is the bomb because you just drop a medi kit and take the snipers out with a fellow sniper next to you. If he goes down you revive him and keep taking out the enemy's snipers. The M60 is the best gun for long range shots.

Comment

Only thing that has changed really is the hitboxes so you have to re-learn your aiming. Doesnt take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    Only thing that has changed really is the hitboxes so you have to re-learn your aiming. Doesnt take too long.
                    any tips

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_MoShah
                      any tips
                      i think.... aim behind the targets?

Comment

Or aim in front of the target if they're far. Either you forgot how to play or you lag because medic is still the same.

AKULA your clan tag is [PHX] right? I saw you on Oasis (we couldn't break the defense).

Comment

relearning the hitreg, lol hope they revert to the R8 reg, the MOH reg changes were **** and it got worse tbh

the medic has always been stupidly powerful, nothing has really changed, you can still mow swathes of people down especially with an MG36, MG3 got a bit of a nerf after it was buffed but I don't use it so cannot comment

Comment

Aim slightly above the head for headshot, it work wonders.

I do it for my Rex pistols, lol people accuse me of hacking.

Comment

His other medic friends will just defib him and then stitch them back on. It will do nothing but make them fight harder!

Comment

Working...
                              X