Last CoD you will buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last CoD you will buy?

My last was CoD4. My brother bought MW2 despite the lack of dedicated servers and we played like 50hours with both of us on the same account, and considering BO is just a balanced MW2...

For me to buy a new CoD they really need to make huge improvements in the gameplay, and it needs to be better or different enough than BF3.

Comment

Yeah, Black Ops is already getting a little boring and repetitive. Same stuff from the last few games in a different setting. I only really have fun now if I'm playing with my friends. I can't go around to random servers by myself and enjoy it for that long.
      Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

The game is still fun when played with friends, and in all honesty it probably won't be the last call of duty I buy.

Comment

This won't be my last. I've enjoyed all the CoD's I've played so far. (CoD4-MW2)

Comment

Still enjoy the series SP and MP, until they do something that I really feel like I get screwed I may still wait until it goes on sale to play the SP.

Comment

I bought this one but it wouldn't upset me the least if they only released to the console from here on out.

Definitely the last one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
                Yeah, Black Ops is already getting a little boring and repetitive. Same stuff from the last few games in a different setting. I only really have fun now if I'm playing with my friends. I can't go around to random servers by myself and enjoy it for that long.
                Completely Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                X