video watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video watching

Here, i put a video together, watch and comment / rip on as you see fit. I try and watch other people's stuff and im not the biggest bear on the mountain as far as talent goes but i put a bit of personal flair to it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

one thing im a little bit annoyed about though and i hope someone can tell me is in order to get that nice 16:9 widescreen for thier video do you need to actuallly record everything at a 16:9 aspect ratio/ resolution from your game? i play the game at 1280x1024 which i guess is a 5:4 but then it seems like you cant render it in Vegas to make it like a 16:9

Some other people's videos seem to look a hell of a lot better im just not sure EXACtly how to do it.

Then theres some oddness going on with the sound but whatever.

Re: video watching

Looks like you have talent to me. Nice video.

About the video resolution...since you play at 1280 x 1024 it is going to record at 5:4. To make it 16:9 in Vegas, you open Track Motion (first button next to the name for the track) and you have to stretch the video to fill out the 16:9. There might be an easier way, but that's how I do it (I play on 16:10, so I have the same problem). The only problem from this is that it horizontally distorts your video, but that is obvious.
    Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Not bad. I wish I had this game for the PC. :/

Comment

if it's not possible within vegas, there are tons of programs that you can customize your aspect ratio to a video file afterwards.

Comment

I would definitely record in 16:9 if you want to eventually render at that ratio. Its about 42% wider than 5:4, so stretching (or cropping vertically) is going to look terrible.

This is just what came up for a 1280x1024 image search. I only edited them!

If you crop:

If you stretch:

Comment

thanks.

I also found out about those youtube formatting tags
            Tags are descriptive keywords you can add to your video to help viewers find your content. Your video’s title, thumbnail, and description are more important pieces of metadata for your video’s discove

You can either zoom in to get a 16:9 or stretch to get a 16:9. The stretched one didnt look that bad and kind of visually opened things up but it was just kind of goofy looking.

Comment

Working...
            X