Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Is the TGN community going to have a large presence in this game?

If you don't know about this game then here's some vids.

30min gameplay overview
    John gives us what may be the most in depth look at Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad. This massive interview covers all of the character types and much ...

10min tank gameplay overview
    John Gibson's (Tripwire Interactive) interview to http://www.redorchestra.ru at Igromir 2010. Covers the new Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game.

One of the few PC only games coming out next year.
    I remember way back when TGN was quite a large BF2 community (well that was the main reason I came here.) I'm just wondering if there is a lot of disgruntled battlefield fans out there looking for the next great game.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Starlingrad

I'll be getting in on this for sure.

Comment

A lot of people are keeping an eye on it. I think they are being a bit cautious though and not getting their hopes too high. It sounds like it will be a very good game.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I love the first one, so obviously I'll take the second. PC exclusive and good improvements from what I seen so far.

Comment

I remember when i bought the first RO it took some getting use to how realistic it was. Coming from Call of Duty 1(the only real COD) I had to adjust some tactics, i didn't play it as much as cod though, or bf2 for that matter. It was a pretty good game. Since FPS PC exclusives seem to be fading so has FPS quality(opinion). Normally as awesome as RO2 looks i might have said that I "might" get it but right now i'm very much looking forward to it. With consoles not holding them back the game looks like it's coming along well and they won me at 64 man servers, something every fps is throwing away for some(no) reason.

Comment

I'm going to be a beta tester for it (as I was for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 and Killing Floor) so... I'd like to think I'll have a presence in it.

Comment

Going to be modding the hell out of this badbody!

Comment

I'll seriously consider getting it. They have a great chance with this game to make it an amazing PC FPS. When the first RO came out, it was facing a lot of competition from CoD2, BF2, and BF2142, all great, highly popular games. Now there is very little competition for them. They have Crysis 2, but I can't think of any other majorly hyped PC games.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Well they are not set out to really ever compare with CoD etc. Its a fairly small studio who really care more about their product and community than their sales.

Comment

Vietnam, Vietnam everywhere.

Comment

looking damn good

24:20 gave me a orgasm this game has so awesome features. something it needs is some cool animations line sliding when sprinting and quickly entering into cover , sliding when sprinting and pressing the crouch button and dolphin diving

Comment

What I dont understand is how is there a mod for a game not released yet? Are they working together to create it? What am I missing?

Crunch

Comment

Yes they're working with modders from Darkest Hours, Mare Nostrum and some other mods. The mod will be free unless it is of high quality, in that case it will sell like a mini-addon (like BC2V).

Comment

wait is it a MOD or an actual game?

Comment

Both. Heroes of Stalingrad is the game and the Vietnam thing is the Mod for the game.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X