Perks worth taking and avoiding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Perks worth taking and avoiding!

Well I have Ghost Pro and I would like to say I LOVE it but I cannot since it is BROKEN and does not work. I still get killed by sentry guns, choppers and am seen by the SR-71 (although I am not 100% sure you stay hidden)

Comment

Originally posted by rdsnipe
      Well I have Ghost Pro and I would like to say I LOVE it but I cannot since it is BROKEN and does not work. I still get killed by sentry guns, choppers and am seen by the SR-71 (although I am not 100% sure you stay hidden)
      Hate to ask, but when you completed all the challenges for Ghost Pro, did you buy the Pro version or just keep it on Ghost.

Ghost Pro works fine for me.

Comment

yea he probably didn't purchase ghost pro for $3000 after completing the challenges and unlocking pro.

Comment

Sure the blackbird see's everything even with Ghost Pro.

Comment

Ghost Pro is also working fine for me aswell.

Comment

Had my first sabotaged crate kill (hacker pro) a while ago, truly awesome. :awes

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                Had my first sabotaged crate kill (hacker pro) a while ago, truly awesome. :awes
                Isn't it, though? Blowing people up with their own claymores is funny, too.

Comment

I just cant get enough of Hacker Pro atm. I had an awesome moment earlier when i found an enemy sentry gun after playing CTF and sneaking into the enemies base. I hacked it and watched as it mowed down the flag carrier and everyone trying to pick the flag up, 10 easy kills in the bag

Comment

last stand pro is pretty fun to use too. i love pistol sniping some poor dude halfway across the map (longshot!!!!!!!!) who thought he killed me... then i get revived by my teammate,

Comment

Working...
                    X