Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• semtex or frags?

which one do you use more in your kits?
    i love the semtex, ever since MW2 i've preferred over the standard frag.
    the whole cooking the frag thing sounds nice, but in a fast paced game like this, you often get killed while cooking the frag.

plus it's hilarious when you stick someone with it (it was even more fun sticking it on the riot shield guys in MW2 though).

Re: semtex or frags?

I prefer the Semtex typically. It's especially nice when you can stick someone with them.

Comment

When you've got time to cook a grenade, it's really nice to have it go off on impact right next to someone, or even in the air right in his face.

Comment

frag. semtex gives your position away.

Comment

In WaW and MW2, I liked stickies (Semtex and the sock), but in B.Ops I prefer the nade. Not only does the nade not have a bright green or red blinking light on it that is clearer to see in HC then the nade, it also has a loud beeping sound. I do love sticking people though, my "Lord of War" Pro double kill was sticking a guy that knifed me and watching him run back to cover where a couple members of his team were waiting (GOLD).

One thing that bugged me about the nade in MW2 was that most of the time I used it, it seemed to roll back to where I was, not a good feeling when your with your team and no one responds to you begging them to run over voice chat. I still use the sticky, but for obvious reasons given, I don't get as many kills with it as I use to.

Comment

I use semtex on my shotty class and regular nades on everything else. You can throw nades further, you can cook them if you want and bouncing them off walls is pretty effective sometimes.

Comment

Frag ftw, nothing like tossing a nade off a wall onto someone's lap.

Comment

Frag. You can cook them, bounce them off walls, and throw them far. Plus they don't make an obnoxious beeping sound or have a flashing light.
                Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

semtex gives your position away but i think the less time you are goofing around with a nade in your hand the more time you can have the gun in your hand.

Comment

Ive never seen a poll be so equal before

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                    X