did hardcore get even more hardcore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did hardcore get even more hardcore

maybe i'm too used to BC2 hardcore but have things gotten even more extreme in BO hardcore than previous COD games?

it's like 1 bullet to kill someone now, diff. guns have even less meaning now.

i wish they would make something in between hardcore and normal. normal takes too many bullets and hardcore takes too little.

Re: did hardcore get even more hardcore

Trust me, there is a difference between HC and normal. I actually find myself going back and forth and having to unload a clip into someone is not my idea of fun, but every now and again Nuketown Domination just calls to me.

Comment

I think he was saying that he wishes there was a mode with damage in between hardcore as it seems really hard... or something like that.

Comment

lol what's ranger talking about? i never said there's no difference between HC and normal.

Comment

Yep, you can use any gun and still kill in a bullet or two. They need to boost that up a little bit...that is too hardcore for CoD.

One thing I wish they would do in HC is make the health more like BC2. In BC2, if you take damage, you don't regenerate unless you get a health pack. Since in this game there are no health packs, I would love it if they made regen a lot slower compared to softcore. Right now it is the same speed.
          Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

If you want a mode between HC and Normal, then Modern Warfare 2 non-HC sounds more like your game.

I'm enjoying both modes in BLOPS so far. HC feels like it should where bullets are actually lethal. And in Normal it's great because you at least have a chance to live unlike in MW2's normal modes.

Though a single headshot should bring anyone down on Normal in BLOPS, that'd be my only complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchy1
              Yep, you can use any gun and still kill in a bullet or two. They need to boost that up a little bit...that is too hardcore for CoD.

One thing I wish they would do in HC is make the health more like BC2. In BC2, if you take damage, you don't regenerate unless you get a health pack. Since in this game there are no health packs, I would love it if they made regen a lot slower compared to softcore. Right now it is the same speed.
              i got the feeling there is no health regen in HC mode... or it's super slow regen. is it actually the same speed? i really doubt that.

Comment

A bullet or two to kill... how's that any different from CoD4/WaW/MW2 hardcore? It's pretty similar to me. I still hate it though.

Comment

One thing I am starting to hate about HC is the no killcam. I had two good games where I got a gunship and at a point I was 24-1 in one game and 26-1 in one game. Banned from both servers. If there was killcam the admins would see that my kills were perfectly reasonable. I went back and watched the theater clip from their point of view and I could see how it seemed like I was hacking without being able to see the actual kills.

Guess I will stick to softcore with killcam

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  i got the feeling there is no health regen in HC mode... or it's super slow regen. is it actually the same speed? i really doubt that.
                  I just realized you never get in a situation where you can regen. You are either dead or not. lol.
                  Battlelog/Origin ID - Hurricane043

Comment

Screw that, play HC if you want. So what if some kids cant reason out if you are hacking or not.

I wouldnt change gameplay just because of that. You paid for your game and if you are playing fair, then so be it.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                    X