Quickscoping is a thing of the past in CoD:BO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quickscoping is a thing of the past in CoD:BO

Oh dude heck no. If you were to put up anyone with a keyboard and mouse against people with a keyboard it wouldn't even be close. Not only would their aim be faster and more accurate, but the biggest difference is in the movement, especially in CoD.

In order to prone and shoot in CoD on the xbox some people mod their controllers, or make really awkward gestures with the controller in order to do so. PC its just press one extra button... So basically on the PC version you have people jumping around sprinting and moving like maniacs, and for the console most just kinda walk/ADS/shoot/walk/ADS/shoot.

Comment

Exactly. With a gamepad you're pretty much limited to two or four fingers and your thumbs. It's nearly impossible to turn, strafe, prone, and shoot all at the same time.

With a keyboard/mouse, it's standard. We do it all the time.

Comment

Sniper rifles are officially pointless.

Comment

I also read a study in one of the free papers I get on the way home from school at the train/bus interchange a few months ago that they did a study and found that even an under-average PC gamer can still wipe the floor of an Advanced Console gamer with respective platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
            Sniper rifles are officially pointless.
            They are. The maps are too tight for them , and with quick scoping removed it just isn't a viable option; in saying this, I do like it though.

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            I also read a study in one of the free papers I get on the way home from school at the train/bus interchange a few months ago that they did a study and found that even an under-average PC gamer can still wipe the floor of an Advanced Console gamer with respective platforms.
            My friends always say to me : Pc is so easy, with console it is a challenge, you cannot aim as quickly.

I cannot understand how restricted movement is a challenge, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU

Yep, i mean to snipe on a console you really have to have both hands involved.On PC you can sit back in a corner scan, zoom, shoot, and still have a free hand to scratch your balls when they itch.
              "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Ah I just remembered the Dreamcast episode, PC players could play vs consoles players with the Dreamcast... on Quake 3. The consoles players were obliterated.

Comment

That was fun, a friend and I would take turns playing, the other would insult other players using the DC Keyboard. Fun times, we obviously couldn't complete (just bought it for fun, used), so we just smack talked.

Comment

It's like, I understand that they make it so while scoping, your accuracy is bad. But the problem is even after you have just scoped with the full crosshair up, in the first second give or take 1/2 a second), the accuracy is STILL ****ed. So basically you scope, on target, shoot, nothing, die, repeat. If anything it promotes camping.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                      My friends always say to me : Pc is so easy, with console it is a challenge, you cannot aim as quickly.

Tell your friend we have harder/more skilled competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X