Comment

Re: BF3 testing

Not for a damn long while either.

Comment

Soon™.

Comment

well hopefully the tanking of MoH will accelerate the release of BF3.

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
            Soonâ„¢.
            Rumour Monger

Comment

Old School what you been smokin man?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                well hopefully the tanking of MoH will accelerate the release of BF3.
                Is MOH tanking? I've only read some player comments (no chance in hell I pay $60 for that game) and it sounds like the SP is short and the MP is similar to BC2's hardcore mode. If that's the case, hopefully it means DICE has gotten all that small-map infantry-centric spammable cluster**** nonsense out of their system and they can make a proper BF3 with big maps, lots of players, and lots of vehicles.

Of course, if that does happen, you can count on it having a monthly fee to play online. No way they charge the same amount for a short repetitive game like MOH or BC2 as they do a long-lasting diverse game like BF3 would be without finding some way to cash in on it, otherwise they'd be better off money-wise to just continue farting out these one-and-done throwaway titles for $60 every six months and be done with it.

It's shocking to think that I paid the same amount of money for BF2 as I did BC2, considering the latter was about 1/4 the amount of content (and fun) of the former.

*Goes back to playing NES games*

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                  Is MOH tanking?
                  Definitely. http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...e-ea-share-dip

Comment

Also, Im sorry, the New MoH is NOT like BC2. Its using the engine so the graphics and skinning may be similiar and maybe the clunky BF style running that is in ALL BF games is there, but thats it. There is no destruction and its hardcore style reminds me more of CoD than BFs, since there is no medic and regen health, that BC2 does not have.

But yes, its dying a painful death already. Its metascore is at about 70, which I think it deserves. During the first and second beta the PC side of it said they didnt like how the game played and all the issues with it. I even posted up some of the issues here:
                    Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

They just fixed issues and full steam ahead and blinders on.

The game is fun, but its not worth the $60 for it. Its not different or its own enough. People feel like they already own it in other games. On top of that the "awesome" single player is about 4 to 5 hours long only and doesnt seem to have replay value, which many FPS single players do not.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I feel it was a rushed game to come out before COD:BO. I think they have put to much on their plate right now. BC2 just came out about 5-6 months ago and now MOH and they are supposed to be making BF3. Their team must be spread thin right about now. They need to have a separate team that just works on the pc version and a team that works on the console version. This porting over crap just doesn't cut it anymore for me. I feel like going back to BF2 and even JO just to have that pc game feeling again. From now on I think I will wait and see the reviews on any DICE game or COD game before going out and buying. I have been burnt to many times here lately by EA to be spending my hard earned money on them.

Comment

it better have prone, idk how they leave that out

Comment

MOH has prone!... But only in singleplayer haha fail

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                            Not for a damn long while either.
                            Really?

Not sure where you got that info!