Teleport Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teleport Hack

Don't know what servers you guys have been on, I've only seen maybe 3 hackers.

Then again, I go to the same servers everyday running pretty much the same map cycle.

Game still fun for me. Love the graphics

Comment

i have mixed feelings about graphics... sometimes it looks good, but sometimes it doesn't.
      AA is lacking, shadows are jaggy as hell, bloom is overdone and unnecessary. if they did those 3 things better, it would look much more awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        i have mixed feelings about graphics... sometimes it looks good, but sometimes it doesn't.
        AA is lacking, shadows are jaggy as hell, bloom is overdone and unnecessary. if they did those 3 things better, it would look much more awesome.
        a lot of bloom makes edjes sharper , lag you more and dont allow u to see bad graphics so easly

Comment

although the graphics are cool
          I keep seeing new animations that make me 'woop'
          2v2 tank battle
          atacama desert
          everyone flying/shooting full speed through the sand dunes
          while driving full speed right even with an enemy
          (about 30 meters away)
          he took a bad hit from my team mate - just seconds before I hit him in the side
          it was the coolest explosion I have ever seen in game
          (well, not counting the helo sequences, or the ATV or the Humveee - oh damn - all cool)
          anyway , , , ,
          they tank hopped up about 3 feet, the turret went flying up / then off
          looked just like the read deal in the desert conflicts (trying to stay PC here)

Comment

Working...
          X