Teleport Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleport Hack

Thought i would let you all know that yes DICE is aware of the new issues with BC2 with the Teleport hack. I wont go into any details but yes DICE is aware.

For those that are Streaming Server Admins to PBBans see the following thread.

Click here for link to thread
    . Non Streaming Admins will not be able to see the thread.

For those that do stream to PBBans i am adding the known GUIDs that are being reported in the above thread to the TGL Ban List at PBBans. Feel free to use it. But only PBBans Streaming Admins can use it.

Serverside (RCON): pb_sv_pbbanshub league tgl

Re: Teleport Hack

i ****ing payed 50 euros for this game. how tha **** can someone hack into this!??!?! are people mad these days??? what is the fun for ruining something making it work the way it was not supose to work?? god damn hackers

Comment

That's got to be the most hilarious hack I've ever heard of.

Not that I'm condoning it or anything.

Comment

Aimbots are annoying, this is just downright hilarious.

Comment

... I may or may not want to actually try this out.

Comment

is this what I think it is?
            many times lately - I am in my tank WAY out in the desert
            next thing I know - I have mines all around me
            or I get c4
            and there is NO way some one snuck up on me
            it was so obvious - I was going to ask here if there was some new 'stealth hack'

Comment

I saw this today on a server " teleport Hack "

please more update to the pb.:yay:

Comment

Teleport hack as in being able to teleport anywhere on the map?

Comment

I thought the teleport hack was where someone on the server could make a number of people teleport high into the air randomly in the map. There was a vid somewhere, I will try and find it.

Doesn't really matter, R22 is going to fix it.

Comment

few days back I saw a guy "fly" without a parachute from flag B to C
                    I thought it was just a bad animation
                    he was about helo height when I saw him and in a down angle

also -
                    know how you get a mine killed and death cam shows some dude in a tank or somewhere else?
                    that is OK - no problem
                    but also lately - getting c4 or gun kills and death cam shows someone in tank? or way across the map
                    again - I just thought it was glitches - but never had these things till this past week

Comment

i got hit about 4 time with this teleport hack yesterday. someone teleported the defending team on rush way out into the desert on atacama so the attackers could just walk in and arm. also, he teleported everybody to the same spot to have a massive fight in the desert and i ended up getting a ton of tks from it. another time he teleported us on top of the ships in valeparaiso. we all died.

Comment

That's cool. Any server recommended to experience a whole new combat experience like that?

Comment

Damn I must be lucky or the server where I go have good admins because I never saw anyone flying or whatever. Sounds fun to see though (the teleport hack).

Comment

We banned 4 people from our server yesterday for this. They would teleport you into the enemy spawn kill you, then med. Yes, the enemy was medding people and then killing them.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
                              i got hit about 4 time with this teleport hack yesterday. someone teleported the defending team on rush way out into the desert on atacama so the attackers could just walk in and arm. also, he teleported everybody to the same spot to have a massive fight in the desert and i ended up getting a ton of tks from it. another time he teleported us on top of the ships in valeparaiso. we all died.
                              hhahahaha thats awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X