Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 Vietnam video

looks like a glorified laguna presa to me :laugh:

totally different experience mah butt! it looks and feels pretty much the same, even a lot of the objects/textures are the same...

Re: BC2 Vietnam video

I agree with you,its just 4 BC maps and a few skins..prob more of a cheap mod than 2142 was:laugh:

another EA let down imo

Comment

What are you guys talking about? That looks completely different.

Comment

consider it bought.
        this looks great. i REALLY hope they add the SKS or M1 carbine because i NEED a semi-auto rifle to pwn noobs with.
        can't wait to use the old school m16 and m14 either.
        awesome stuff DICE.

Comment

The video looks badass! I can't wait.

Comment

I cant wait for it either. It looks like a good add on. Of course that will depend on price

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

don't get me wrong, i would get it for around 10-15 bucks. but to put all this work into making a vietnam era bc2 and only having 4 maps is a lot of wasted effort. unless they come out with map packs (not mode packs).

Comment

I understand, but thats why the cost will make a difference on this for me. I dont want to pay full price for a BC2:Vietnam game that is the exact same as BC2. Its why I didnt by Napolean:Total War and many other games. Its probably one of the main reasons why I am not going to buy Black Ops right away. I already own MW2. Same reason why I am not going to buy MoH because I already own MW2.

If this expansion is $15-20, I will get it. Any higher and I will wait until it drops in price. Yeah, its great and I want to play some Vietnam again, but its not full price great. Its no Special Forces by any means.

Same if they ever come out with BC2:1943. If its $15, I will probably get that. People were jumping up and down for that game. Whats so different from that one and this one?

Crunch

Comment

according to some rumors/leak it's supposed to be priced at $15.

Comment

I hope thats true. If so, they have one buyer already As cheap as the game is now on steam at $33, the DLC and game might be a good purchase for someone who didnt buy it yet.

Crunch

Comment

Yea I'm pretty sure it is going to be $15.

Comment

If it's really 15$ (15€ :|: ), is released when there's not some good games around and is different enough (I don't want a glorified mappack) I think I'll buy it.

Comment

"So whats this new game about?"

"Well its set in vietnam, you can see i am using an AK47 here"

"So what new in this new game?"

"See this AK im using here, that it totally new and its amazing...

They reskinned some guns and player models.....
                          Only 4 new maps? Lazy ass DICE
                          and he got all excited about 6 vehicles....yawn

Was that a Mg42 on the tank? Reusing existing weapons on vehicles is a massive fail. But they did try and pass off the M1 Garand in single player as a jap rifle......WTF is DICE doing...sigh.

Comment

I'll pick it up, I did prefer Vietnam over 42.
                            BC2 is getting a bit boring for me, so this should keep me entertained untill Bf3 comes out.

Was watching the kill messages and player weapons and saw these.
                            RPG-7
                            AK47: The peoples choice
                            TT-33: Pistol
                            M79: Grenade launcher
                            PPSh: SMG
                            XM22: HMG
                            TNT
                            T54R: Tank
                            T48R: Tank maybe but not sure
                            M21: Sniper Rifle
                            TOROH: no idea what this is.
                            MG42 on top of tank

Comment

U guys who say buy .buy already have too many dollars and not enough cents lol,I will make them work and sweat if they want my money.

the guy in video is bragging about how good mode packs are lol,he then kills one guy and says "thats one of those great BF moments" lol...what a noob!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kylee!
                              What are you guys talking about? That looks completely different.
                              ya cant just do a skin job on characters and weapons and add 4 maps,then try to pass it off as a brand new game.

Look beyond the skins and how the mechanics and animations are the same as BC

Comment

Working...
                              X