BC2 Vietnam video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC2 Vietnam video

Rambo, by now you know it looks like BC because it is an expansion on top of bad company 2.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

well, i just know it has an ak47 and that is why i want it

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

OH , i also hope they freakin optimized the graphics and stuff with this expansion...

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSlammy
        They reskinned some guns and player models.....
        Only 4 new maps? Lazy ass DICE
        and he got all excited about 6 vehicles....yawn
        Reskinned guns and player models? Look at the map! There's new textures for pretty much everything, and this is just one out of 4 maps (although they'll probably reuse as many textures as they can, nothing wrong with that). Not to mention new voice overs, other new sounds, and lots of other small stuff.

4 maps is fine with me if they have different modes like the stock BC2 maps. I know people hate on the mode packs, and while I think it's wrong to call them new maps, the CQ maps play very differently from the Rush maps for example and will make for a great variation with only 4 maps if they're well designed.

If it really is $15, then well worth the money imo unless you want to spend your money on other games.

AND THERE'S VIETNAM MUSIC YEEEAAAHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
          U guys who say buy .buy already have too many dollars and not enough cents lol,I will make them work and sweat if they want my money.

the guy in video is bragging about how good mode packs are lol,he then kills one guy and says "thats one of those great BF moments" lol...what a noob!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

ya cant just do a skin job on characters and weapons and add 4 maps,then try to pass it off as a brand new game.

Look beyond the skins and how the mechanics and animations are the same as BC
          This whole post deserves a facepalm.

I routinely spend 15 dollars on food in one day, if you can't afford to put that much money into hours of entertainment then you probably shouldn't even own a computer.

Of course he's trying to glorify the weird things that happen in battlefield (dude rams his choppers into a house, jumps out and almost shoots him), hes promoting the game.

And about the game itself, refer to Ique's post. It looks totally different, there are new weapons... the map itself looks great to me, new skins, new textures, new sounds... of course it's gonna look like BC2 because it's a BC2 expansion pack.

Comment

new trailer:

Comment

That was pretty well done actually.

Comment

yea too bad it's not actual in-game footage though. when are games going to look like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  yea too bad it's not actual in-game footage though. when are games going to look like that?
                  I'm pretty sure that is in-game footage. Plus some Photoshop stuff. Well, not exactly what the game is going to look like, but then almost 1/2 of BC2 trailers have maps and stuff that we didn't get. However the models and textures are from the game.

Comment

Lol in the official trailer one of the soldiers went prone!

If it's around £10 (yea britfag ftw) I will probably get it, however I never really truly enjoyed BC2 to start due to the whole feel of the game.

Also, the compass, sweet jesus the compass looks nice, why couldn't they have that in the original?

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      Rambo, by now you know it looks like BC because it is an expansion on top of bad company 2.

Crunch
                      yes i has embarressed myself and my posts are irrelevant

I was confussed and didnt realize it was a add on,however i still think the "vietnam" name deserves to be a full game:salute:

As a expansion ,yes it would "feel" like BC i agree.

Rambo settle and powerdown... Nomn

p.s With alot of open fields in the game prone would be good ,no?

Comment

^ lol :thumbsup:

Comment

sigh, they still have the stupid weapon animation when your walking

Comment

"So whats this new game about?"

"Well its set in vietnam, you can see i am using an AK47 here"

"So what new in this new game?"

"See this AK im using here, that it totally new and its amazing...

Was that a Mg42 on the tank? Reusing existing weapons on vehicles is a massive fail. But they did try and pass off the M1 Garand in single player as a jap rifle......WTF is DICE doing...sigh.

You need to learn exactly what "Reskin" means, because I read what you said and straight up laughed. And you do realize that the Japs also recreated the Garand, right? As in..The Type 4 Rifle? Sure, it never reached high scale production. But there it is.

Comment

"So whats this new game about?"

"Well its set in vietnam, you can see i am using an AK47 here"

"So what new in this new game?"

"See this AK im using here, that it totally new and its amazing...

Was that a Mg42 on the tank? Reusing existing weapons on vehicles is a massive fail. But they did try and pass off the M1 Garand in single player as a jap rifle......WTF is DICE doing...sigh.
                              Hahaha, that's actually funny. Also, have you noticed how quickly the Ak-47 burned through ammo? I think it's just a reskinned XM8, which is the highest recoil AR in BC2, fires at a rate of 750 rpm instead of 600

Comment

just realised, the ak47 sounds **** :/ Doesn't have that great clunkyness to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X