No announcement yet.

"AntiCheat, Inc. (-ACI-) announces its support for Battlefield Bad Company 2"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "AntiCheat, Inc. (-ACI-) announces its support for Battlefield Bad Company 2"

PB and VAC need some serious updates and upgrades with more frequency.But its going well i see alot of bans every day! cool

Comment

Re: "AntiCheat, Inc. (-ACI-) announces its support for Battlefield Bad Company 2"

Originally posted by Quemical
      I can't seem to even kill an enemy 6 ft away from me, with those stupid slugs. So i don't know how people use them to snipe, with the shotties.
      Just like Larva said practice with it. I was getting massacred by a guy from our clan. I just asked him how the hell he was doing it. He showed me I practiced and I got better. Another tip is to Spot, Spot, Spot it will give you something to aim at on the long shots.

Comment

Ok now I am even more pissed wig this game than ever before ,

I can quite easily work out the mechanics of the game through trial and error alone but yesterday I will rename " Hackfest Sunday " .

I played for a total of five hours yesterday ( nursing a sprained ankle) and visited 12 different random servers chosen purely through the search function within the game punk buster enabled and ranked .

Out of the twelve servers I had decent games on four and of the other eight I had to leave , the old FAO admin was used on all and no one did a thing (clan tags were being worn ) . Blatant aimbots and wall hacks galore with people with 25-0 K/D's.

I am not buying into this they are just better players than you out there ******** as I have just to much on line play time to work out who is a good player and who is not. , situational awareness plays the biggest part of that who is the better player.

I have yet to hear an argument against my theory of once your a good player , two you got lucky but three timers your a hacking MOFO .

Comment

Hacking in PC games has got out of control and you're an idiot if you haven't noticed. Selling hacks has become big business recently and way bigger than ever.

One company has made so much money that they've hired very very well educated programmers and the level of sophistication in these hacks are way higher than the anti-cheat software.

From the activity of paying customers on hack sight forums alone there are enough hackers to populate more than two spots on each server.

You can't tell these guys are hacking any longer. They don't snap they don't fail screenshots, they can broadcast their game live and you'd never know the difference. I'm not talking about Blank screen shots I'm talking about CLEAN screenshots and CLEAN live broadcasted video.

They are programming their hacks to only work when already aiming close to the character and much more.

You are talking about people who normally can't even get a kill become one of those "legit good players"

Comment

The link doesnt work, and the website is a bit un-informative.
            What is this? Another streaming service like punksbusted etc.?

Currently I would be willing to pay real money for a software or hardware solution that could certify you as an honest player, and allow you access to servers with only certified users.
            I don't think many have confidence in punkbuster and the rest anymore.

Comment

In a server today and this guy was spraying wildly with a support gun,in the air and everywhere non stop with out reloads but the thing is he was hitting everyone ,inc me and killing us.<ive seen bf2 hacks like this

he would aslo know exactly where we were and it was like he spawned in my backpack lol.:dead:

Comment

Re: &quot;AntiCheat, Inc. (-ACI-) announces its support for Battlefield Bad Company 2&quot;

I must be playing on the right servers because I can't say I've seen any cheaters with 100% certainty.

Comment

Re: &quot;AntiCheat, Inc. (-ACI-) announces its support for Battlefield Bad Company 2&quot;

Well, as a server admin I have to defend my fellow admins a bit. It's hard some times. The game is not admin friendly with that lame spectating (only in a squad) mode so you are left with pbbans searches (hackers can easily create new identities that have no history), youtube searches (rare), google (basically hackusations on forums with no real proof), and finally instinct and judgment. You get some right, some wrong. The bottom line is we have a duty to keep our servers clean.

BTW, if you really want to help out, you can buy private cheats and submit them to Evenbalance. You never have to use them, just turn them over to Evenbalance and they do the dirty work. That's how they detect cheats. They don't actually buy the cheats themselves, they rely on user submissions so don't count on them to buy private cheats to stop the big pay sites. It's up to you. I have submitted three myself. It's very gratifying. Mods, please don't delete this comment. I'm not encouraging anyone to use cheats. I think most people have figured out if they want to use cheats by now. I'm just trying to let people know how to stop cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
                    to those above who feel there are no cheaters
                    well - sorry for your thoughts - but how do you explain posts like VBal Eagle's above????
                    when admins can force a SS using the players PC and SEE THE NO FOG OR WALL HAX IN PLAIN FRIGGEN VIEW??????
                    you never saw ::
                    1. a NOOB in a helo when ALL the rockets curve like base balls and ALL hit the Tank ???? even some when he flioes OVER the TANK???
                    2. a TANK round go ALL the way across the MAP with ZERO arch
                    3. a TANK round curve in mid flight and 'follow' a helo or a fast moving ATV???
                    4. hide in a BLDG for 3 - 5 minutes to take a phone call = no where near any action and some noob swoops in with knife/pistol in hand
                    5. someone jump in the air and head shot 4 players at once before even hitting the ground

I never look at stats to prove a hacker
                    some are so bad they get killed alot anyway
                    also - I am the first to admit I get pwned alot
                    but I can also tell when I deserve it (95% of the time)
                    but can also tell you when I see total BS
                    I agree with a lot of these statements. When I get consistently owned by a player it's usually the player with an in round KD of 43/16... WTF???? Calling these people out as hackers is not whining because we're getting owned it's a legitimate cpmplaint that should be looked into. Half the time, these players are at a lower rank or if I check their stats, they haven't played nowhere near as much as I have in terms of play time and yet they are raping the score board..... THAT MY FRIENDS is a hacker. hours played, K/D, weapons used, maps frequented....Stats can give away most hackers...

Thing is, I'm finding a lot of lazy admins that don't want to investigate hackers until they are on them. Anyone else notice this???

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
                      Thing is, I'm finding a lot of lazy admins that don't want to investigate hackers until they are on them. Anyone else notice this???
                      Adminning BC2 is NOT easy, for many of the reasons already stated. Most admins are also the ones who pay for the public servers that everyone plays on - they hop online to enjoy some games after a hard week's work just like everyone else. It's easy to spend hours doing nothing but adminning... no gaming. Remember, the admins are doing this for less than free - they are not getting paid for thier efforts.

If you really want to help an admin, provide a name and an explanation of exactly what you are observing. Vague comments in chat like, "There sure is a lot of hacking going on" doesn't help anybody - it just clutters chat. We have multiple admins and will usually desingate one as a spy when someone is extremely suspicious. We just added an option that auto-kills base-rapers for us, freeing us up for more time to investigate reports of cheating/hacking.

Also, you just gave me a great idea on how to bait a hacker. :thumbsup:

Comment

I agree with a lot of these statements. When I get consistently owned by a player it's usually the player with an in round KD of 43/16... WTF???? Calling these people out as hackers is not whining because we're getting owned it's a legitimate cpmplaint that should be looked into.
                        If my clan still had a server running, I'd ban you for frivolous hackusations. If you think you need downloaded cheats to hit 43/16, you might feel more comfortable playing some Hello Kitty or Go, Diego, Go!

It is TOTALLY whining because you're getting owned.

Rank means less than nothing, so stop whining about players with low ranks wasting you. The starting weapons are pretty good, and many "new" players are probably people like me with a few soldier names for screwing around.

What is it with gaming culture these days with so many people crying about getting killed in games about killing each other? You aren't the best player ever, trust me. There is always someone better, and some good enough to make you debate uninstalling the game altogether.

Comment

"It is TOTALLY whining because you're getting owned."

Someone with level 50... Not surprised.

Comment

"It is TOTALLY whining because you're getting owned."

Someone with level 50... Not surprised.
                            So, instead of coming up with something intelligent and logical to say, you insult me for actually playing the game? I hit rank 50 in under 300 hours. I'm not cheating. Other people, who also aren't cheating, hit 50 in much less time than I did. The game has been out for quite a while now, and I started as soon as it was released on Steam.

Learn to play, then learn to refute arguements. Most likely, that order will be best for everyone.

Wait, what happened there? Oh, I made a new account and dominated some people who cried about cheaters because I was "new" and couldn't possibly have had enough experience and skill to dominate them like Bob Sapp with the little Japanese people...

EDIT: What, no more smartass remarks about my rank and the supposed advantages that entails?

Comment

My safe bet is to play in servers with constant admins present. Z, =E=, and plenty of others.

I did get banned twice in some servers because my luck exceeded my real skill, but hey, it happens. I m not mad at the admin who did it, we all got lucky in our past. While others, I admit does look suspicious to them. Drag shot point blank suddenly pulling my Sv98 across the entire latitude, yeah the move does look mechanical.

Turning down graphics to ALL LOW can reveal a lot of the enemies you couldn't see before. Without curtain of smoke and debris populating your sights.

A clear indication of someone hacking is firing from the hip while killing a lot of enemies in a row. Medic MGs are great for that apparently.

I play on the East Coast and so far I've only seen one hacker with M60. That's about it.

Comment

I never said you were cheating..... Actually last night when I made the comment I noticed your KDR. that's normal.... My response was to your IMMEDIATE and defensive post. You reached level 50 legit (or maybe not, no one really knows but YOU) just like I've reached level 38 legit (or maybe not, no one knows but ME). My post was about hackers, not legitimately good players so relax!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X