No announcement yet.

Intentionally Crashing the Helicopters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intentionally Crashing the Helicopters?

screw going down with the ship lol, I will go down with a tank but not somethings thats going to explode when it hits the floor lol

I have been known to type BAIL in chat, but as a gunner you should also realise

you about to die

Comment

Too bad you can't spam some "bail out!" now.

Bail out! Bail out! Out out out! You have been muted for 30 seconds *Explode in a fiery fireball*

Comment

yeh, one of the situations where I wish I still had the commo rose

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          You are paranoid. I am the designated pilot for my friends and you bump into anything or if anything hits the tail, its very easy to lose control of it and not be able to regain in time.

Crunch
          i wish to be able to have you as my designated pilot

Comment

I actuallly got to be a gunner today! It was a lot of fun Very good pilot making the chopper nice and smooth. I can tell I am too agressive of a pilot. I think I am compensating for the bad gunners out there. I was taking out all the AA before it could be a hassle. I think thats from all the piloting

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

i think the balance in bf2 between gunner and pilot was better. both got to get points because the pilot missiles were more powerfull there. in bfbc2, if the pilot is awesome, even if the gunner aint that good, by the time he is there getting kill the gunnergets to get mutch more points than the pilot. i am honest and i admit icant drive for sht neither here or in bf2, but my cousin is a awesome driver and pilot, so he allways drives and i shoot and we get a lot of pointsthat way

Comment

I agree with the points, but in BF2 I never used a gunner, I seat switched. Many times I was left on the ground because others did the same thing. I like BC2 better because of not being able to do this.

Although I did do a cool move Saturday. I was flying the blackhawk and accidently hit E and I bailed with a few crew members in the gunner seats. The decent of the blackhawk was so fast that it caught up with me and I was able to re-enter it and save it from crashing

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

LOL, never tryed to do any stunts in bc2, probably cause my fps aint that good... but... *heads to bc2 to try it*...

Comment

I miss the barrel rolling Huey's from BF:V.

Comment

Working...
                    X