Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you miss being the ultimate bad #@$

Originally posted by [MyIS]Dan
    Nothing like getting the old MI 28 and having some fun. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...eintheHeli.jpg
    oh man sharqi peninsula was my favorite map. if there was one bf2 map remake i would vote for sharqi

and that pic reminded me how little points you got per round on bf2. i remember getting an average of 50 and thinking that was badasss when now its not uncommon to see 10,000 or more a round.

Comment

That map was great, esp. if you was MEC and you was able to get both the MI 28 and AH 1Z, USMC stood no chance. Ah the days of flying just above the tree tops just racking up the points, I do miss.

And Mashtuur City! God I use to love loading into the server first, jump in the BH, have the clan spawn on you and be over their main base before the other team spawned. ahhh good times, then they had to take more fun away from the game and kill the guns.

Comment

I personally like a good round of iron gator.

"Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

And Mashtuur City! God I use to love loading into the server first, jump in the BH, have the clan spawn on you and be over their main base before the other team spawned. ahhh good times, then they had to take more fun away from the game and kill the guns.
          And let the MEC team some chances to win and not get raped everytime. I'm more proud of my 50:1 on Karkand with the T90 than an uber ratio with the BH of doom/attack helos/planes.

Comment

Oh the many times of gator, inft only plztho.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by Infernalis
            And let the MEC team some chances to win and not raped everytime. I'm more proud of my 50:1 on Karkand with the T90 than an uber ratio with the BH of doom/attack helos/planes.
            They should have added or kept shoulder stinger missiles.

Comment

Working...
            X