Do you miss being the ultimate bad #@$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you miss being the ultimate bad #@$

Do you miss showing everyone how badass you are? Do you miss forcing everyone to stare at all the badass people who made the top performance of the game rank?
    Best Spec OP:
    Best Assault:
    Best Engineer:
    Most Repairs:
    Most Heals/revives:
    And best of all the overall Best PLAYER!

I do! Not just for gloating reasons, but it actually helps me identify players... Like if I saw a dude who's got a good score but then found out he has most revives, then I'd snickered and shrugg it off because he was a med whore.
    Not all my reasons are for personal gain, a dude with most flag capture will more then likely get my attention for squad play the next round.
    Now all I do is sit quietly in my room staring at my 20 awards that were handed to me with the feeling that no one will ever know how badass I was or how hard I tried to win that game.

Re: Do you miss being the ultimate bad #@$

actually - I miss the end of game score card a lot - used to use it track down good players for our clan!
    plus - gave me an idea how I was doing at the time

Comment

It was handy to find good team players ... but in the end as long as I know I'm a badass, that's all that matters. :rock:

Comment

hmmm i never really used that info to see who i should play with but i guess it makes sense
        but then i don't need to be constantly reminded as well as everyone else how much of a badass i am!

Comment

No, not really. It was a nicety to see the top players for different things, but I actually didnt even notice it was gone.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It's just good to have something to look at while you load. That's all I ever got out of it.

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot, because in a way it feels like achievements back then.

Comment

no, i do not miss being the ultimate bad#@$, because i have never been. players look at my score and just realize that i'm bad, no #@$ at the end.

Comment

Nah not really like Crunch said, I didn't even realize it was gone :|:

I kinda mis the gunname of the goldstars but appart from that it's fine.

Comment

I miss it and I'm not gonna lie. I would top like half that stuff every round.

Comment

Its kind of a gimmick . that works

Comment

I liked to see who did what but I don't miss it, I even forgot it was gone too.

Comment

Even tho I don't play BC2, I do miss emptying servers in BF2 with the clan.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Dan
                            Even tho I don't play BC2, I do miss emptying servers in BF2 with the clan.
                            Nothing like emptying a server with a combat score of 300. Good old chopper whoring for the win.

But in all seriousness I like the BF2 scorecard layout at the end, since it wasn't too serious, and you wouldn't go out to get on it. So it was nice when you saw your name there once twice or even more!

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                              Nothing like emptying a server with a combat score of 300. Good old chopper whoring for the win.
                              Nothing like getting the old MI 28 and having some fun. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...eintheHeli.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X