Haxors are ruining this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haxors are ruining this game!

I tell you all they are everywhere!I dont think pb is fast enough and im almost seeing wild scores all the time.

I just got off one server and there was two guys with tripple the rest of everyone elses scores, they also had very few deaths(something like 53/4).I can understand those scores in a helo but these maps didnt have them.Oh and yes it was ranked.

I duno but im getting tired of being aimbot fodder eg. getting shot from the other side of the map,people camping spawn spots to give you insta death.

I had reservations about making this post but it seems far worse than bf2,bfv or 42 ever had atm.

Re: Haxors are ruining this game!

They typically get what's coming to them in the end. Either from PB with a ban or a resetting of their "hard earned" stats when they make it stupidly obvious what they're doing on the global stats list.

Comment

Yeah i guess your right mate.Sorry for the rant post lol,just blowing off some steam.

Comment

well - score alone is not the issue
        (even we (in tank) had 55/6 in tank with son - wrenching like hell)
        I was 23/2 he was 32/4 - I had alt fire = he had armor (not sure if armor stacks??)
        atacama conquest - 10 v 10

to me = the sure signs are:
        tank rounds that go all across the map with no arc
        tank rounds that leave the barrel and go sideways/up - straight into helo
        I often hide in bldgs on phone calls (to keep from getting idle kicked)
        and 3 mins later some guy comes running in with knife out - there is NO FRIGGEN way he knew I was there
        (ie nowhere near a flag or recon ball)
        getting 1 shot killed in a tank - with full health from 300+ meters
        and the latest one - my son got sniped WHILE IN THE TANK AS GUNNER
        and yesterday - I saw a CG round fly right through my tank and hit my son while wrenching - he was behind the tank and the round came about 400 meters

if I see too much BS in a server - we just leave the server

Comment

bldgs?? what is that dragon?

Comment

I've seen very little of it, but then again I play on very well admined servers.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
              bldgs?? what is that dragon?
              A building.

And yeah, if you see possible hacking going on, best to just find another server. No point in having the fun taken out of the game and them using you to get more points.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                A building.

And yeah, if you see possible hacking going on, best to just find another server. No point in having the fun taken out of the game and them using you to get more points.

Crunch
                ^^^^ yep

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen anyone hacking this game... maybe once...

Comment

Saw one the other day (probably the last time I will play bc2), wasn't obvious but all he got was M16 headshots and he snapped like a mother****er. Even then he sucked for a hacker.

I don't know how some people say they see hackers everyday, it's a rare month when I see more than 1. And it's not uncommon to see none.

Comment

I see idiots getting caught by PB.

PB Ban multihack, PB ban aimbot...ect...

Comment

Ive seen a few. One I had alot of fun with. We were playing Squad deathmatch and he would switch to the teams and the switch again and kill his team. Usually when you switch teams you suicide, but he was not. When he switched to my team I would get close to him and as soon as I saw his name change from green, I would knife him. I got his tags three times and funny thing was he quit joining my team I guess he couldnt switch teams and attack fast enough.

This just happened a few days ago on a streaming server.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Not insinuating haxor or any dishonest gameplay but how does someone average 3.5 kills per minute and have a KDR way over 4.0 at rank 50.

Comment

I have seen a couple of them in servers... most of them do get caught in due time. best thing i have always tell people is if you see one hacking away in the game... don't give him/her the attention they want. The more players whine and complain about them in the game it is only feeding the ego's of them. Just take note of them.

and FYI.

Recently we've had quite a few topics created by individuals wanting to report "hackers" in BF:BC2, here's some useful stuff: EA Support Answers * What are the Rules of Conduct for Battlefield: Bad Company 2? * How do I report abuse of the scoring and ranking system in the Battlefield series? Bat...

Here's an example of one hacker currently that's been spotted in game.

Comment

i've seen a lot of them, usually i stick around and avoid them and kill the other guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X