Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

I have t-bagged a few people who deserved it and members of my clan when I have killed them and its safe to do so. Nothing more embarrasing then being killed mid dunk

Used to play on a clans server called t-baggers and if they killed you you always got a bagging from them so it was only fair to return the favour.

In 2142 it wassnt as effective as when you died you faced down instead of up so you couldnt marvel at the skill of the face planting you recieved.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
      i dont understand. its like the teabag magic doenst work here..
      i havent played too mutch since i lost my stable 30 fps to get to 15 , but the teabagging just doenst work, it doesnt even seems to piss people off. i had people in bf2 applying to commander on purpose just to try sending an artilery strike or a supply crate to try to kill you on revenge. Not even snipers get pissed when you knife them and tea bag them
      yeah this is exactly my problem. i teabag an enemy and i dont even get a #$%$ YOU in return. kind of takes the wind out of my sails.

Comment

That's pretty sad guys... You actually try to ruin peoples games? Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
          i think it adds a healthy feeling of competition and friendly rivalry between the individuals and squads on the separate teams.
          I'd say it adds a feeling that you are being sexually assaulted by a homosexual and that you are too afraid to reveal your homosexual feelings to people in the real world so you do it virtually. Just my opinion since all the player models in BC2 are male...

Comment

Working...
          X