Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

I dont recall the clan tag or the little mark in the name, but its been so long. Was that you or someone in your clan?

Either way, I just thought the name was funny and would be ironic to do the thing the guy was named to do to us They came on our server a few times and then stopped one day, never to be seen again.

Good memories

UPDATE: Because the name didnt look right, I looked up my tag collection and I had the name wrong. It wasn't "TheTeabagger" but "A_TEABAGGER".

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
      was it by chance this guy here??? if so, those would have been tears of joy and laughter.

wow man, you keep that stuff? XD

Comment

Too busy moving on to the next kill to pause at the body of my fallen enemies tbh ...

Comment

well i would have thought that the "killcam" would be perfect for a little necromancy because the camera is placed on you and the dead man is a captive audience. i agree that playing rush mode as an attacker it is very hard to find a suitable time to drop sack on an enemy, but as defender, killing someone who tries to plant a bomb on my mcomm will get my grenades on his nose.

conquest might be better for t-bagging, but in conquest you get shot from behind 90% of the time so it would be suicidal.

Comment

Maybe we all should start doing it and see if it catches back on. I cant believe I am typing this.

Even if you are a sniper, you go up and down for a distance dunk.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by cptaincrunch
              maybe we all should start doing it and see if it catches back on. I cant believe i am typing this.

Crunch
              hellz yeah man

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                Maybe we all should start doing it and see if it catches back on. I cant believe I am typing this.

Crunch
                yes sir ill be wiping ol' scrotty on anyone who falls victim to my M1 or blade

Comment

Lol add something in addition to our clan tags.

[Clan Tag]^TGL Teabagger.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                    wow man, you keep that stuff? XD
                    he is a former member of my clan. i have a slideshow of members tags (past and present), so it's one that's easily accessible. otherwise, it would have been a pain to find it.

Comment

From my experience in BF2 people didn't even know how to teabag correctly. Very very few people actually got it right.

Comment

Maybe I should try to round up my old clan mates to form the =TBAG= clan again. (some of you might have seen it in BF2 TWL)

Comment

Distance dunk ftw

Comment

the only teabag I have seen so far is when a friend went on my guest account "Talsin". If he teabagged you, I'm very very sorry. He is an XBOX kiddie.

Comment

Ive done a bit of teabagging after this thread and no one says a word or seems to notice :/

Crunch

Comment

i dont understand. its like the teabag magic doenst work here..
                                i havent played too mutch since i lost my stable 30 fps to get to 15 , but the teabagging just doenst work, it doesnt even seems to piss people off. i had people in bf2 applying to commander on purpose just to try sending an artilery strike or a supply crate to try to kill you on revenge. Not even snipers get pissed when you knife them and tea bag them

Comment

Working...
                                X