Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

hey guys BC2 has been out for a while now and i can say that i have NEVER been t-bagged even when i clearly deserved it and there was plenty of opportunity to drop that sack. when i used to play battlefield heroes and even bf2 i expected to be t-bagged at least once a round, but now in BC2 it seems it has stopped completely.

now i know what your thinking "why would you want t-bagging to occur?" well guys i think it adds a healthy feeling of competition and friendly rivalry between the individuals and squads on the separate teams. i know if i saw my squadmate being violated by an enemy it would be my mission to pay him and his little friends payback for those shenanigans.

ill even admit i have only t-bagged a few enemies (mainly noobtubers or CG users) and it just felt out of place because no one else does it. i even expected to be t-bagged back once that same noobtuber killed me but he just walked right by my dead body without even looking at it. i was crushed.

so have we all grown up or is t-bagging extinct?

Re: Are bC2 player too mature to T-Bag?

teabagging just isn't the same in bc2. in other bf games, you are directly above your opponent, and they are getting a clear view of your crotch, as long as they are face up. in bc2, it's like they get a 3rd person view. just doesn't do teabagging the justice that it deserves. i still drop my boys on some friends once in a while, but not as often, knowing that it's just lost its luster.

Comment

I don't do it because you should be running after a kill and not standing there crouching up and down. You usually get killed right after.

Since squad mates can spawn on other squad mates, the chances are the other guy is not too far off.

BFBC2 compare to BF2 and BF2142 is the intense firefights. Even a second delay can mean kill or be killed.

Comment

Such a long post on such a short issue. lol.

Comment

On Bf2, all day long.

On bc2, it's not worth it.

Comment

Crouch glitches up for me sometimes, too. So higher risk, lower "reward." Less sac-dunkings.

Comment

Its only fun when kill-cam is on.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I do occasionally teabag the odd smacktard that irks me the wrong way, but otherwise no

I imagine it looks quite funny on killcam

Comment

i've been teabagged... only couple times though.
                  i only do it in 2142... i like to say stuff like "not happening" or "sorry" when i'm teabagging them, but alas BC2 doesn't have the cool commo-rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                    i only do it in 2142... i like to say stuff like "not happening" or "sorry" when i'm teabagging them
                    "gimme a ride"

that's the one you want to use. nothing says i love you like a good old fashioned mustache ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
                      Such a long post on such a short issue. lol.
                      hahaahaha i was thinking the exact same thing

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                      On Bf2, all day long.

this

And to be honest as there is no mutch voip in this one as it was in bf2 now its not funny to be squad leader(wich you cant be) and teabag the squad you just owned, and ear some of your mates saying "hahahah you teabagin' basterds"

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                        On Bf2, all day long.

+1

Comment

I think its the view and killcam. I teabag some friends in TS just to hear them gasp and laugh, but I never really Tbagged much anyway, except for one guy in 2142 his name was TheTeabagger. Every single time I killed him I tea bagged him, just to make him cry

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Yes sadly,the game is too fast for dippin the ole tea bag on some scones over some........... "I say" comments .Like a true ole gentleman what!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              I never really Tbagged much anyway, except for one guy in 2142 his name was TheTeabagger. Every single time I killed him I tea bagged him, just to make him cry
                              was it by chance this guy here??? if so, those would have been tears of joy and laughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X