• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Map eeerrrrr mode Pack 5- This Wednesday CONFIRMED

(1) Dice stop thinking this is what we want
    (2) I dont call them map packs, its a insult to the vets to name them so
    (3) Can you tell us you are listening!
    (4) Enough ,Tell us the truth about 1943?
    (5) Someone at dice plz tell us whats going on with bf3!?
    (6) Ultimately the community only wants maps not modes
    (7) Keep us interested in EA games
    (8) Save the PC battlefield, we want Epic

Most people feel lost,its like you either dont want to listen or want to tell us what we want

Comment

Jeez, it is fricken free. I've never seen so many crybabies in one place in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
        Jeez, it is fricken free. I've never seen so many crybabies in one place in my life.
        >Implying that said crying is misplaced.

Comment

No, we already have all of these "map packs" on our machines, we were restricted from using them so they could appear to be supporting the game more than they really are...

Comment

Get used to it. It is actually a pretty savvy business strategy to only have to merely unlock content that is embedded in our discs. I'd be surprised if this didn't become a standard in VG's.

VG's are the best entertainment value for the dollar. $60.00 for 300+ hours of playtime. Dice has really ripped us off, they have the nerve to charge me 2 cents an hour.

Comment

Played White Pass RUSH over the weekend, I have to say this is probably the worst RUSH map going, Atacama Desert is even better than White Pass, with the lack of vehicles, 200 yard sprints, and horrible lighting, the map is so unbalanced, it feels that DICE did a rush job on putting this together, 3 sets of MCOMS is all you fight over. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Beav=OTF=
                Played White Pass RUSH over the weekend, I have to say this is probably the worst RUSH map going, Atacama Desert is even better than White Pass, with the lack of vehicles, 200 yard sprints, and horrible lighting, the map is so unbalanced, it feels that DICE did a rush job on putting this together, 3 sets of MCOMS is all you fight over. What a waste.
                I have to agree. I was really hoping for something epic like when Laguna Presa went from conquest to rush. If not epic, then certainly something more creative than throwing some m-coms in a few collapsible buildings. The only real fight is for the first set - after that it's simply sit back and rocket/mortar buildings.

Comment

Get used to it. It is actually a pretty savvy business strategy to only have to merely unlock content that is embedded in our discs. I'd be surprised if this didn't become a standard in VG's.

VG's are the best entertainment value for the dollar. $60.00 for 300+ hours of playtime. Dice has really ripped us off, they have the nerve to charge me 2 cents an hour.
                  How long will video games be the best entertainment value with this kind of tactitcal marketing? Who doesn't feel ripped when it comes to "We're giving you pc players all this free content because we value you as customers BS". I was bored with BC2 long before 300 hours, more like fun for 100 hours maybe, and I think I put over 800 hours of play into 2142, which is quite a decrease in value imo.

Comment

Originally posted by idontcare
                    How long will video games be the best entertainment value with this kind of tactitcal marketing? Who doesn't feel ripped when it comes to "We're giving you pc players all this free content because we value you as customers BS". I was bored with BC2 long before 300 hours, more like fun for 100 hours maybe, and I think I put over 800 hours of play into 2142, which is quite a decrease in value imo.
                    Yes, a whopping decrease in value. You paid 6 cents per hour.

Comment

More then got my money out of it but doesn't make the "Map Pack Distribution" any less lame to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X