choking rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: choking rush

Well, Bad Company was intended so console players could get the battlefield experience. It was never meant to be a PC game until we all started crying it wasn't unfair, then they went all "Infinity Ward" on us and brought us a console port.

I think we're complaining too much about a game designed for consoles. We should wait until BF3. In the meantime, BF2142 is kickarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
      Hey kylee I shouldnt be limited to what I can play. You say play smaller servers? What's the use of having a pure awesome pc 32-64 players when you have to play small servers to have fun? Small servers isn't always the answers because with small players a good squad can dominate there whole team of 9 or 10.

Conquest is a whole different game mode, i shouldn't have to switch just to enjoy a slightly larger map and play style, besides conquest ain't even all that big.
      Then you have to get used to the bottlenecks or figure another way around to obtain the objective. The game is what it is. You have to decide what you are going to do with your game. If you are getting killed in high player servers and are not having fun, then your choices are to switch to lower player servers, adapt to the situation, Stop playing on certain maps, stop playing rush, stop playing BC2.

Originally posted by Redink
      Yeah, but is that really how it was meant to though? I mean yeah there are many ways to do it but the main way is to detonate it and use destruction and gustav from afar when desperate or the mcoms hp is low.

When a game is force to use a tank to shoot from afar will only promote more snipers seeing how you will have no tank support at the front line and people will get tired of being owned.
      The objective is to destroy the mcoms. Whatever that takes is how it needs to be done. Mad rushes, tank fire from a distance, C4/RPG destruction, whatever. When you ask yourself if this is how it should be done then you limit your thinking on how to do it.

I enjoy rush mode, but BC2 has limitations on it. No matter what everyone says or how they think it should be, the game was not designed for the player count it has on PC and it was designed for tight firefights with intense action in certain areas, which is why mcoms are generally close to each other with a long bottleneck leading to the next one.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

This ISN'T Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattlefield!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
          This ISN'T Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattlefield!
          Welcome to March! How was your Wnter?

Comment

Ask Leonidas about choke points lol

This is Spartafield!

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo
              Ask Leonidas about choke points lol

This is Spartafield!
              lawl

The Port Valdez choke point on the 3rd set of M-Coms is by far the hardest. Because a good US Army team can hold back the entire enemy team with just the Bradley and the Apache. Except they're hardly used properly. Good communication between a bunch of guys on TS controlling the AH64 and the M3A3 can easily hold off the tanks then the infantry.

Other nasty choke points are Arica Harbor, except the entire MAP is a choke point. Then there's the 2nd to last M-Com defense line on Valparaiso.

Comment

Working...
              X