choking rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choking rush

Rush maps have way too many choking points where the entrance from the attack to the defenders are small narrow paths. This is usually infavorable of the defending team where it is almost impossible for the attackers to pass through. This has gotten pretty bad to the point where gustav and tanks are parked way behind the base and shooting the mcom constantly while the infantries are usually camping each other on the middle of the map choking points. I would like a rush map where I have more then one way in without the enemy camping and waiting at the one and only pathway in.

Re: choking rush

Yeah, it almost seems like DICE was trying to make it have constant action. Kinda like in CoD in the alley ways. I guess they should have made the maps really large like in BF2.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

BC2 = small and linear maps, no map editor or modding allowed, get used to it, the end.

Comment

yea i don't want to play rush anymore because of this
        it's the same old thing every time now.

Comment

Sigh. I'll keep saying this over and over again for every PC FPS ever.

Play on smaller servers!! Gah!!

Comment

This is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattlefield!

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              This is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattlefield!
              Then play conquest...?

Comment

Hey kylee I shouldnt be limited to what I can play. You say play smaller servers? What's the use of having a pure awesome pc 32-64 players when you have to play small servers to have fun? Small servers isn't always the answers because with small players a good squad can dominate there whole team of 9 or 10.

Conquest is a whole different game mode, i shouldn't have to switch just to enjoy a slightly larger map and play style, besides conquest ain't even all that big.

Comment

solution:
                  bring back the shovel/tunnel kit from vietnam

Comment

The entire point of the rush mode is to work together... if the map is too wide you could flank the defenders too easily and it would get boring.

Comment

Still trying to attack thru all that incoming fire in one place either heroic:salute: or stupid:dead:lol.Yeah action:hmm:lol

Im sick of being dictated on my PC by consoles and their limits:nod:

Comment

The beginning of Arica is a perfect example of this. US has a long narrow road. By the time they get up to attack the defenders are in place. They have two tow in the direct path of any attacking vehicles, they place mines, and their armor are in place. This forces armor to stay back to and the rest of the team to snipe. Really good teams that work together can get through but too often that doesn't happen. Can't really win when half your team is sniping and the other half is running into an ambush.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                          Hey kylee I shouldnt be limited to what I can play. You say play smaller servers? What's the use of having a pure awesome pc 32-64 players when you have to play small servers to have fun? Small servers isn't always the answers because with small players a good squad can dominate there whole team of 9 or 10.

Conquest is a whole different game mode, i shouldn't have to switch just to enjoy a slightly larger map and play style, besides conquest ain't even all that big.
                          You are right, but BC2 is a console game.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
                            The beginning of Arica is a perfect example of this. US has a long narrow road. By the time they get up to attack the defenders are in place. They have two tow in the direct path of any attacking vehicles, they place mines, and their armor are in place. This forces armor to stay back to and the rest of the team to snipe. Really good teams that work together can get through but too often that doesn't happen. Can't really win when half your team is sniping and the other half is running into an ambush.
                            not necessarily a solution for what you're talking about, but you can destroy both MCOMs long distance with the tanks. That's usually how the attackers get past the first set (at least on the servers I've been playing on).

Comment

Originally posted by Archie-a9z
                              not necessarily a solution for what you're talking about, but you can destroy both MCOMs long distance with the tanks. That's usually how the attackers get past the first set (at least on the servers I've been playing on).
                              Yeah, but is that really how it was meant to though? I mean yeah there are many ways to do it but the main way is to detonate it and use destruction and gustav from afar when desperate or the mcoms hp is low.

When a game is force to use a tank to shoot from afar will only promote more snipers seeing how you will have no tank support at the front line and people will get tired of being owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X