I hate fences and doors so much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate fences and doors so much!

I hate them so much that when I cut them I curse at them very loudly to show my frustrations and angers letting all the enemies know I am coming!

Either doors and fences have feelings too or EA/DICE was too lazy to make them shut up during a break in.

Re: I hate fences and doors so much!

Wah?

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
      Wah?
      Shes talking about when you knife open a door or fence you know how your guy screams out something like "take this mother****er" and stuff like that which then notifies the ppl inside the building your there.

Comment

It's similar with someone throwing 'nade near you. You can't see the 'nade, it doesn't harm you in any way, yet your soldier 'senses' it and scream like hell notifying enemies.

Comment

is BC2 set in a world where its illegal to use door knobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            is BC2 set in a world where its illegal to use door knobs?
            No, but this is RedInk.

Comment

We need more of these RedInk threads back, I miss them.

Comment

hehehe, there are so many audio cues in this game I love it, because random noobs don't realise their significance and I can hear them perfectly and from quite a distance with my headset

but yeh, I try not to do stuff like knifing doors etc because the speech line your character shouts out is very audible, there are others like when a grenade is thrown near them or if an enemy dies nearby someone will shout man down lol

might as well just create a big sign saying where you are hehehe

usually I jump through the window, but for some reason it has become harder since the last patch lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                  usually I jump through the window, but for some reason it has become harder since the last patch lol
                  THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME ZOMG

Also it means people won't know you are inside the building because 9/10 a broken door means someone is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                    so it means people won't know you are inside the building because 9/10 a broken door means someone is in there.
                    yes i got that synce the begining of the game xD. normally i alllways use windows but wth happened.

Comment

If you crouch as you knife the object you do not make the sounds. The sound of the object breaking is there, however your voice is not projecting across the map advising your opposition you are there.
                      I had to learn this the hard way, but it does work. :thumbsup:

Comment

The whole audio cues thing is annoying, even if it's work in both ways and you can exploit it to your advantage. In BF:V if you wanted to scream some insults you could whenever you wanted.

Didn't know for the crouch+knife, thanks for the tip.

Comment

yeah thanks dude.

Comment

I play as engineer quite a bit so I just give any offending door half a clip or so from my silenced smg and down it goes with little noise to alert any nearby enemies.

You can even blast doors with louder weapons and still sneak up on any nearby enemies due to the usually unrelenting battle noises on most levels that masks any noise you might make.

Comment

I find it's "safer" to blast a door with a shotgun as opposed to knifing it.
                              I usually shoot a window with my pistol and jump through, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X