You were killed by an admin????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You were killed by an admin????

It's certainly an option that will get the attention of a troublesome griefer. That being said, I have yet to use the KILL option. I'm just out to get the players to follow the rules that keep the server fun - I'm not out to cause even more drama. I've only had to kick a few base-rapers after they wouldn't listen to my warnings. The SHOUT option is super-sweet - that works pretty well seeing as annoying it is and how hard it is to ignore.

I've seen strict admins before, but never full-fledged admin abuse in Battlefield. If I was ever kicked, I was always able to get it resolved by posting in their forums. If you take the time to do so without spitting venom and obscenities into their face, you'll usually earn their respect and get the benefit of the doubt next time. Being a regular on someone's server has it's benefits. Joining the team's clan has even more, then you don't have to go "pubbing" with strangers anymore.

Another possibility to consider Killerus: the admin might have made a mistake. Sometimes it's another player who reports a player to the admin and they get the named mixed up and kill/kick/ban the wrong person by accident, not finding out until after it's too late. I'm usually very, very careful, but I've ALWAYS apologized after making the occasional mistake. Adminning isn't easy when you've got a dozen people in comms talking at the same time.

Comment

Working...
    X