Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is up with knifing now?

Originally posted by Tim
    Are you kidding me?! Prone was a nice feature to have in all the previous battlefields and it added to the gameplay! So, you please stop telling me to stop saying that...
    Well, I think his real point, and I'm sure you'll understand this: It is not happening in the version of Battlefield, and it would be better to put efforts into protesting/grassroots for it being available in BF3. The way this game works now, it might be better for the team to concentrate on other little tweaks than to have to reissue three patches to get the timing of going prone, gun sights centering and standing balancing. You know that of all the companies, it would be DiCE that would end up over compensating and you'll think...damn be careful for what you wish for.

Comment

I agree i miss prone. However i do agree that its very unlikely to make it to future games. I dont really understand why though. For me its like having the ability to walk left or right removed.

Comment

While I can sort of see why DICE decided to remove prone, what i can't understand is why every piece of cover is -just- low enough so that even if you're crouching, your head is still visible (even if it feels like you're hidden).

Comment

How did a discussion about the fubared knifing get turned into talk about prone? lol

Speaking of, a dude knifed me in the back while i was typing in a game and i so should have died but i didnt. I turned around and blasted him, im sure he was like WTF!!! As he was a low level player , 17 i think and im 35

Comment

I don't even bother knifing anymore. It usually means the other person turning around and shooting you. I had well over 200 knife kills before the last patch and probably have had about a dozen since then. I've had plenty of opportunities but after spending a bunch of games stabbing at people who don't die and then figuring out knifing is broke, I just shoot everyone instead now.

Comment

Working...
            X