To Much Hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Much Hope?

but that is JO, BF isn't like that, you spawn whevever you can find squad team mates, and at the capture points, there is no running for miles to get killed, the ways its implemented is very well done, thats what vechials is for anyway.

Comment

Re: To Much Hope?

COD is the game where you spawn 1 ft from death, BF your apart of something bigger and that's what made it a great franchise. In 1942 you spawn on a huge carrier, had to either fly or jump a transport to get to the island to attack. The experience alone was enough to keep me happy because you felt like you could do anything and wasn't linear like BC2 where the map can only go in 2 directions. BF2, Wake Island, jumping a helo and making a dash for airfield while the enemy amasses along the coast, you really feel your apart of a battle. IF BF3 lacks this I won't buy it. To be honest if they remove even 1 feature BF2 had I won't buy it, $60 is to much to spend on a downgraded game. But...here is hoping it's all what we hope and been waiting for :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
      X