To Much Hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Much Hope?

It seems like everybody is really putting their faith into BF3. To me it looks like people are putting way to much into this that it will be exactly like bf3 except updated.

Re: To Much Hope?

i think you mean it'll be like bf2. i don't have much faith in dice anymore. its gonna come out on the consoles and because of that its gonna be small. it'll probably be bigger than bc2 but not as big as bf2.

Comment

Unless Dice wakes up and sees the large lowlying fanbase still on the PC, I am prepared to plant the gravestone on the true BF formula that was so fing amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
        Unless Dice wakes up and sees the large lowlying fanbase still on the PC, I am prepared to plant the gravestone on the true BF formula that was so fing amazing.
        According to the news its gonna be real bf formula.

Comment

Originally posted by unreal_calibur
          i think you mean it'll be like bf2. i don't have much faith in dice anymore. its gonna come out on the consoles and because of that its gonna be small. it'll probably be bigger than bc2 but not as big as bf2.
          that one DICE guy said PC exclusive so i dunno about that man.

Comment

I just hope they make it slower gameplay, so you have to actually THINK about what your doing and strategise. If they make another mw2 ripoff and add vehicles then, like yoster, i'll have to come to terms with the loss of my favorite franchise.

Comment

If it's not atleast as good as Bf2, i will CRY

Comment

Soon™

Comment

if it's not remake of 1942 i will cry

Comment

I can't argue how awsome it could be. All you have to do is make the next epic shooter for the PC

Beta me when you have half decent interface

Beta rider, Release ****er.. call Alpha beta, ignore beta go release, we do

I honestly belive it's been shelved, till a proper crew gets together ;p

Comment

I hope it will be like BF2 .... but a little bit better

Comment

everyone has a lot of hope for bf3, i do aswell, coz its too easy to get down about what they might do, there has been some positives lately comming from dice, so all we can do is have get our hopes up that it'll be more of a traditional BF game, and not a BC2 variation.

edit : all i can say is if it has bot support, im good, thats all i want from BF3

Comment

Ever since 2006 i'v had my hope up...and up..and up. Every passing year watching graphics get better, and games get bigger. So me and probably many others expectations are way up there in the clouds with the J10's. The problem is most people including me want BF2 with bad-a** graphics, at least 64 but MORE max online, bigger maps, and destruction. I'm sure some wan't sea battles(1942) that would be awesome. The problem...they make us feel like they just want to release a COD clone and make a billion. Then again they don't tell us anything and with the few words there are have put a dark cloud over all of us because we can only speculate that our fears may come true.

I loved COD1 on the PC and when United Offensive came out I was truly amazed. Then COD2 came out and it was a dumbed down version, i was so disappointed that I couldn't even bring myself to play COD1 anymore, my hopes were dashed. After that I purchased COD4 and realized that it was just some console port and played it very little. Now ill never buy another cod game ever again. I only tell you this story because if BF does the same thing I can imagine ill react in the same way.

Comment

i can udnerstand that Stryker, i think a lot of peeps do feel the same way, i was worried when BC2 came to PC, because the first never did, i thought we were going to miss a LARGE amount of the storyline, but we didn't miss much, but it was still the console port, for BF3 they hav stated very boldly their not doing that this time as the PC cersion is recieving "SPECIAL" attention, whatever that means heh. I for one will be happy with just simple bot support, and the ability to play bots on bigger sized maps (if its anything like BF2), that for me is the single most important thing and will determin if i'll actually end up buying it. Took 1 and a half yrs for DICE to release the AI Nav Mesh for BF2 so that we could get the game we were supposed to have got at launch, i simply just dont want a repeat of that.

Comment

If Novalogic can achieve a higher player count on PC with JO and even Zipper Interactive can achieve a higher player count with MAG on the PS3 then you would think that DICE could do the same thing. But the question is do people want a higher player count? Will DICE's upgrade of the Frostbite engine allow such a thing? I for one hated traveling a long way on JO only to reach my objective and get killed and have to do it all over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X