Shogun Total War 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shogun Total War 2!

Oh man, grounded, it is SOOOOO AWESOME! In May they are adding DX11 to it as well, so its even going to look WAY better than now!

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeh is hawt

in my shimazu campaign I just recreated half of the clans as vassals then declared war on em all, its on wahahahaha

Comment

Thats me taking the Black Ship. I had three full fleets and had to place them in a strategic area of the sea to force the ship back. It took me four seperate engagements and I lost 6 ships in the process before I was able to wear it down and board it. I even sent one of my three fleets back to the docks for repairs while this was going on. My strategy was to surround it and stay away from the broadsides, which was just about impossible.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Oh man, grounded, it is SOOOOO AWESOME! In May they are adding DX11 to it as well, so its even going to look WAY better than now!

Crunch
          I HATE YOU :R

Comment

yeh taking the black ship is freaking hard, if you lucky you can keep one of the more nimble ships to the aft and forward, sometimes the ships will collide and get stuck for a bit allowing you to really hammer the ship from vulnerable angles

also took me about 3 fleets to capture it haha

Comment

Shogun 2 is 33% off right now. Good time to pick it up with the patches and now DX11 support. They also have their first expansion pack. I think I am going to wait on those and get them all at once myself.

Crunch

Comment

Ikko-Ikki DLC? Createive Assembly you must be kidding me!

Can't.... control...... my....... hand..... must...... buy...... this...... game......

Comment

The game is great if you loved the first one. I wouldnt buy the DLC yet though. Wait on that and they will be on the cheap for Christmas.

Crunch

Comment

I'm disappointed that there charging to unlock the different clans=( I'll wait till it .99 cents or included in a huge bundle to unlock all clans.

The black ship is insane, I have destroyed a huge fleet with only it. This was one I recorded with it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVD8EyHXWw) it's like a ETW ship in japan...hacks!

Comment

haha yeh with the black ship, just turn the ship, set it to stop and watching it blow everything up

vastly reduced my naval expenditure at the right time which was good ha

Comment

Steam has a sale on Shogun 2 for $30 and its DLC for $3

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          Steam has a sale on Shogun 2 for $30 and its DLC for $3

Crunch
                          So..... should I get it finally?

Comment

Thats a pretty good price. Of course, when Christmas comes around they tend to bundle up the main games and their DLC at low prices too. By then Shogun may have one or two more DLC.

Thats up to you though on that.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                            X