Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fix the M16A2...............!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
    But in every game, there's one gun in every class that most uses.

For BF2142 it's the VOSS

BF2 G36E

For BFBC2: as of now, it is the An94.

What I really want to see fixed is the F2000.
    Yeah, that poor gun. I know there are some that like it and have no issue with it, but that is very few.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

the FN2000 is pretty pants EXCEPT in close quarters situations where it has been known to rape

but even then, the deviation the gun receives and the at times dodge hit reg just make it unreliable compared to other guns, like the AN94, which basically just involes tapping fire as fast as you can to win

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
        the FN2000 is pretty pants EXCEPT in close quarters situations where it has been known to rape

but even then, the deviation the gun receives and the at times dodge hit reg just make it unreliable compared to other guns, like the AN94, which basically just involes tapping fire as fast as you can to win

Best counter for a auto-clicker for AN94 is a shotgun with magnum to the face, that'll shut up the cackling gun for good

Comment

Best counter for a auto-clicker for AN94 is a shotgun with magnum to the face, that'll shut up the cackling gun for good
          ... or the M416.

Comment

Go XM8 Assault. Or AUG, although AUG eats up ammo fast due to its high rate of fire
            High rate of fire? You mean the lowest rate of fire out of all assault rifles, right?

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
            Not quite. High rof means nothing if damage is poo and DPS in a league of pistols. I guess its improved hip-fire accuracy is just a compensation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
              Not quite. High rof means nothing if damage is poo and DPS in a league of pistols. I guess its improved hip-fire accuracy is just a compensation for it.
              Funny you should say that. Last night I ran into a guy who was using it and he fired it entirely from the hip the entire time. Never scoped. They did OK with it that way, but nothing extraordinary.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_Archer_nx01
                High rate of fire? You mean the lowest rate of fire out of all assault rifles, right?

yeh it is pretty unreliable in that regard

as for AN94 spammers, I can typically hear them from a mile away, nicknamed it the "fart gun" because of the noise it makes but still it makes even the biggest noob a threat, currently using the AUG myself which doesn't fill me with confidence

I just pray they revert the M16 so assault can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                  There is no doubt it is my favourite weapon by far however I do have a soft spot for other guns, and they can be reliable.
                  nub

Comment

Working...
                  X