Fix the M16A2...............!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the M16A2...............!!!!!!!

Had unlocked the M16A2 weeks ago but used it only once as the bullets had little to no effect on the enemy. Today I went back to it and really like it because of accuracy and low recoil, etc. but the kill factor is still extremely poor, even at 15 to 20 yards (with mag ammo) . I don't think that EA/DICE could nerf it any worse but what are the odds that they will actually fix this problem. When it is the last unlock it should be best overall weapon in the assault class. ( got my fingers crossed but better judgement tells me something different )

Re: Fix the M16A2...............!!!!!!!

I love the M16. It is great for headshots at anything but the closest ranges, and for that you have a 40mm shotgun

Originally posted by rebel444
    When it is the last unlock it should be best overall weapon in the assault class. ( got my fingers crossed but better judgement tells me something different )
    No, it doesnt work that way.

Comment

Go XM8 Assault. Or AUG, although AUG eats up ammo fast due to its high rate of fire

Comment

[QUOTE=Amaranthuse;2742815]Go XM8 Assault. Or AUG, although AUG eats up ammo fast due to its high rate of fire[/Q

Thanks for the input but I have been using the An and it's the" Boss" assault weapon IMO but I needed a break and went back to the M16A2. Half way to platinum with the An so I will stick with it until the end.

Comment

before R7 the M16 was fine imo, but back then the AN94, M16, M416 and XM8 were balanced

now the M16 is just a really poor gun that was nerfed needlessly because it has a theoretical high DPS

alas the people balancing the game just use a calculator and look at a spreadsheet instead of using the gun, hell they do spreadsheet changes without even thinking about half the weapon values

hell lets nerf the M16 damage when it is already semi unreliable because of the burst and spread let alone max rof you wont hit anything

but lets nerf the AN94, because I mean, it was practically the best gun anyway and has little to no spread even when maxing the rof!

Comment

Yea but... has anyone noticed how amazing the M416 is? Its so much better than everything else I feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
              Yea but... has anyone noticed how amazing the M416 is? Its so much better than everything else I feel like.
              I have seen a few people using it, and close to unlocking it myself, It seems like a very reliable gun.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                I have seen a few people using it, and close to unlocking it myself, It seems like a very reliable gun.
                Considering the CG is your best weapon, i dont think any gun could be reliable.

Comment

It just drops people in no time, and its a headshot machine. Everything else feels superior, except maybe for the AN... but the burst makes it strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                    Considering the CG is your best weapon, i dont think any gun could be reliable.
                    There is no doubt it is my favourite weapon by far however I do have a soft spot for other guns, and they can be reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
                      When it is the last unlock it should be best overall weapon in the assault class. ( got my fingers crossed but better judgement tells me something different )
                      This is not call of duty, its battlefield

Comment

I'm all for games where guns have advantages/disavantages, it's useless to have a wide variety of weapons if the last one is the better or if one dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                          This is not call of duty, its battlefield
                          Yeah but it was the first few guns that were the best in CoD.

Comment

But in every game, there's one gun in every class that most uses.

For BF2142 it's the VOSS

BF2 G36E

For BFBC2: as of now, it is the An94.

What I really want to see fixed is the F2000.

Comment

Working...
                            X