X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RYKUU
    replied
    Re: Claymores

I like their absence, it means snipers are more on their toes and don't camp as much.

Leave a comment:

• AvalancheDiode
    replied

Originally posted by Redink
    Ugh, how dare you bring up that word... I thought EA/DICE threw it out into the nothingness zone, please don't remind anymore or give an opinions on bringing them back. And if you do please give my kit, assault a deadly heat seeking AI robot that fires .50 cal at every enemies then we can call it fair!
    The irony is that support class in 2142 do have a heat seeking robot that shoot guns at every enemy.

Leave a comment:

• Redink
    Guest replied

Ugh, how dare you bring up that word... I thought EA/DICE threw it out into the nothingness zone, please don't remind anymore or give an opinions on bringing them back. And if you do please give my kit, assault a deadly heat seeking AI robot that fires .50 cal at every enemies then we can call it fair!

Leave a comment:

• Tampa
    replied

Originally posted by messfeeder
    Trip wires might be amusing. I liked the zip lines in BF2 SF, although I don't think that would work out well in this game. The grappling hook might be cool though.
    I really miss BF2 SF. Teargas, Gas masks, Zip lines, Grappling hooks! MEMORIES!!!

Leave a comment:

• messfeeder
    replied

Trip wires might be amusing. I liked the zip lines in BF2 SF, although I don't think that would work out well in this game. The grappling hook might be cool though.

Leave a comment:

• Yoster
    replied

The maps are so small, and with so much chaos already going on, claymores would just pile onto the annoyance factor.

Leave a comment:

• AvalancheDiode
    replied

Originally posted by Tampa
    I think they would have been great if they were like the real thing instead of proximity mines. A Claymore with a clicker would be awesome. Especially when you are a defender. But we can use C4 in the same way.
    It can be used with tripwire type fuzes.

Originally posted by Vreki
    Another reason to leave them out
    This.

Leave a comment:

• WolfAlmighty
    replied

Originally posted by iQue
    I'm glad they were removed and hope they never come back in any way, shape or form.
    :nod:

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

Originally posted by TheGothicAngel
    I wish they had claymores, it would be helpful for us snipers...
    Another reason to leave them out

Leave a comment:

• TheGothicAngel
    replied

Originally posted by GothicDevil
    Yeah, ah well
    I wish they had claymores, it would be helpful for us snipers...

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

I'm glad they were removed and hope they never come back in any way, shape or form.

Leave a comment:

• Tampa
    replied

I think they would have been great if they were like the real thing instead of proximity mines. A Claymore with a clicker would be awesome. Especially when you are a defender. But we can use C4 in the same way.

Leave a comment:

• AvalancheDiode
    replied

Claymore/APM will be huge annoy in this game. The maps are too small to accomodate Claymore/APM. Lke Rafterman said, it will easily kill Rush mode in favor of the defenders. Those were huge annoyance in BF2/2142, and it's good that there is none in BC2.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Rafterman
    replied

I too was bummed when I discovered they weren't in the game. But after playing for a couple of months now, I can see where they would be a bit too powerful given all of the buildings that are enterable. Think about it, a couple of recons could pretty much lock down an objective.

Leave a comment:

• MrChris_CJ
    replied

I was overjoyed when I found out there would be no claymores in BC2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X