wth is the sudnick?
    Man I messed that up. I meant VODNIK.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied
    Re: One more pin!

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
    Yeah, got it in Port Valdez using the Sudnick. People like getting ran over with that.

Crunch
    wth is the sudnick?

Leave a comment:

• imported_Rafterman
    replied

Roadkills have been my waterloo in every Battlefield game ever published. I haven't really tried to get them in BC2, but since you only need three, that might actually work. I could never get the roackill awards in BF2. I must have done the "rush the MEC airfield on Oman" hundreds of times to no avail.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Yeah, got it in Port Valdez using the Sudnick. People like getting ran over with that.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

you guys all have the roadkill pin? i think you need 3 roadkills in a round.
    payback and roadkill pins are the only ones left for me.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

Its not impossible. People are getting these pins and badges and if you have a plan to get them, then you will.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Derroth
    replied

There's one illogical thing about nemesis/payback pins that you have to keep in mind. For a nemesis pin, you have to kill a guy 5 times in a game, simple as that. For a payback pin, the description says kill your nemesis, but that is misleading. The guy can have already a nemesis pin on you, but killing him likely won't give you a payback pin. Why? Because only if he kills you 5 times without you killing him in between, will he become flashing nemesis on your screen. So, if he killed you 4 times, you kill him, he kills you again, and you retaliate, sill no payback pin. Which makes it pretty much impossible to get in regular gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

still no luck as of yet but im trying

Leave a comment:

• Amaranthuse
    replied

Tell a clan mate to kill you 5 times in your clan server, then you hit them back once. How hard is that?

I know this is stat padding, but hey, if you are good, you are just hard to kill.

I did this favor for 3 of my clan mates.

Funny my clan leader got this pin as his first pin xD I still tease him about it. Not on purpose either LOL

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

So any luck yet?

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

Going to take the advice on board thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• Quemical
    replied

I have 34 Nemesis Pins and 2 Payback Pins. Always play on 32 man servers. Need 3 more payback pins to get the insignia. But haven't gotten any payback pins since the first week of the game release.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

just do squad rush, let them rape you then try to kill em once.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

OK, this is how you need to do it for 100% sureness:

1. Go on a small populated Regular mode server playing as defender on Rush.
    2. Keep track of who is killing you and where they are.
    3. Let that person kill you until you see YOUR KILLER change to NEMESIS on the killcam.
    4. Kill that person at any point after seeing the nemises on the killcam pop up.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.

The problem with doing larger servers is everyone can kill you just under the amount for nemesis and you get a ton of deaths with no nemesis at all. So if you are on a 32 man server, you have 16 people killing you a couple times each and you can end up 0/32 and still have no nemesis. Also, respawn counts are small in conquest. You might think of doing this as a defender on rush, where your deaths wont affect when the game ends. In conquest you have too many different people running around everywhere so finding the same guy would be tougher. With Rush mode you know where they are coming from and where they are going because of how linear the game mode is.

Thats just my thoughts.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• Scinto
    replied

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    I made a thread about it a while ago and i still cant get this pin which i need to complete my collection. The Nemesis pin still seems to evade me. I have been on low count server of 4 vs 4 and still havent managed this. Does anyone else have any other ideas?
    Drop into one of the many noobs only servers, some have a rank limit on though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X