X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanilla
    replied
    Re: One more pin!

Yes, confirmed. I got my Payback pin after the killer appeared as Nemesis on the killed-screen.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

not sure about HC but in normal, when an enemy has become your nemesis, it will say on his killcam "NEMESIS". i think only then you can get the pin by killing him. it happened to me once, i tried to kill him but i ran out of time. sometimes i try to let the same guy kill me 5 times so i can get this pin and i keep losing count...

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

Ok well i was on a server with a camping sniper so decided to let him kill me 5 times in a row and let him feel all good and warm inside before i pumped some shotgun shells in his face and still didnt get this pin.

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

Originally posted by [IG]R|Sgt.Beav
    Strange, I have 5 Payback Pins and 2 Nemesis pins. Most of you guys are leveled well above me as well. Now playing in the 21CW tournament may contribute some, but I had 1 of each before I started playing there.
    Its not that strange, the Payback Pin is kind of a failure award, since you can only get it if you are bad enough to get killed 5 times by the same guy in the first place.
    I have 9 of them

Leave a comment:

• Beav=OTF=
    replied

Strange, I have 5 Payback Pins and 2 Nemesis pins. Most of you guys are leveled well above me as well. Now playing in the 21CW tournament may contribute some, but I had 1 of each before I started playing there.

Leave a comment:

• Minmaster
    replied

yea i still have not gotten this pin yet.... and you need 5 payback pins for that one insignia...

Leave a comment:

• =MNKY=Frosty
    replied

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
    Didnt think about this! Whats the minimum amount of players needed now btw?

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

Originally posted by Vreki
    With a low count server, do you mean 8/8?
    In that case you could try a full 32 man conquest server with low player count. More tickets per player that way.
    Didnt think about this! Whats the minimum amount of players needed now btw?

Leave a comment:

• vanilla
    replied

hahaha I got mine! Yes, I am such a loser. haha

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

With a low count server, do you mean 8/8?
    In that case you could try a full 32 man conquest server with low player count. More tickets per player that way.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    replied

Ah yes the payback pin is what i meant. I have tried dieing plenty, i purposefully went 0-30 in a squad rush round and ended the round with about 15 kills that still didnt get me this dam pin x(

Leave a comment:

• Vreki
    replied

Don't you mean the Payback Pin?
    And the answer is obvious, get killed some more.

Leave a comment:

• The_Eliminator
    started a topic One more pin!

One more pin!

I made a thread about it a while ago and i still cant get this pin which i need to complete my collection. The Nemesis pin still seems to evade me. I have been on low count server of 4 vs 4 and still havent managed this. Does anyone else have any other ideas?
Working...
X