One more pin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more pin!

I made a thread about it a while ago and i still cant get this pin which i need to complete my collection. The Nemesis pin still seems to evade me. I have been on low count server of 4 vs 4 and still havent managed this. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

Re: One more pin!

Don't you mean the Payback Pin?
    And the answer is obvious, get killed some more.

Comment

Ah yes the payback pin is what i meant. I have tried dieing plenty, i purposefully went 0-30 in a squad rush round and ended the round with about 15 kills that still didnt get me this dam pin x(

Comment

With a low count server, do you mean 8/8?
        In that case you could try a full 32 man conquest server with low player count. More tickets per player that way.

Comment

hahaha I got mine! Yes, I am such a loser. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
            With a low count server, do you mean 8/8?
            In that case you could try a full 32 man conquest server with low player count. More tickets per player that way.
            Didnt think about this! Whats the minimum amount of players needed now btw?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
              Didnt think about this! Whats the minimum amount of players needed now btw?

Comment

yea i still have not gotten this pin yet.... and you need 5 payback pins for that one insignia...

Comment

Strange, I have 5 Payback Pins and 2 Nemesis pins. Most of you guys are leveled well above me as well. Now playing in the 21CW tournament may contribute some, but I had 1 of each before I started playing there.

Comment

Originally posted by [IG]R|Sgt.Beav
                    Strange, I have 5 Payback Pins and 2 Nemesis pins. Most of you guys are leveled well above me as well. Now playing in the 21CW tournament may contribute some, but I had 1 of each before I started playing there.
                    Its not that strange, the Payback Pin is kind of a failure award, since you can only get it if you are bad enough to get killed 5 times by the same guy in the first place.
                    I have 9 of them

Comment

Ok well i was on a server with a camping sniper so decided to let him kill me 5 times in a row and let him feel all good and warm inside before i pumped some shotgun shells in his face and still didnt get this pin.

Comment

not sure about HC but in normal, when an enemy has become your nemesis, it will say on his killcam "NEMESIS". i think only then you can get the pin by killing him. it happened to me once, i tried to kill him but i ran out of time. sometimes i try to let the same guy kill me 5 times so i can get this pin and i keep losing count...

Comment

Yes, confirmed. I got my Payback pin after the killer appeared as Nemesis on the killed-screen.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                            I made a thread about it a while ago and i still cant get this pin which i need to complete my collection. The Nemesis pin still seems to evade me. I have been on low count server of 4 vs 4 and still havent managed this. Does anyone else have any other ideas?
                            Drop into one of the many noobs only servers, some have a rank limit on though.

Comment

OK, this is how you need to do it for 100% sureness:

1. Go on a small populated Regular mode server playing as defender on Rush.
                              2. Keep track of who is killing you and where they are.
                              3. Let that person kill you until you see YOUR KILLER change to NEMESIS on the killcam.
                              4. Kill that person at any point after seeing the nemises on the killcam pop up.
                              5. ???
                              6. Profit.

The problem with doing larger servers is everyone can kill you just under the amount for nemesis and you get a ton of deaths with no nemesis at all. So if you are on a 32 man server, you have 16 people killing you a couple times each and you can end up 0/32 and still have no nemesis. Also, respawn counts are small in conquest. You might think of doing this as a defender on rush, where your deaths wont affect when the game ends. In conquest you have too many different people running around everywhere so finding the same guy would be tougher. With Rush mode you know where they are coming from and where they are going because of how linear the game mode is.

Thats just my thoughts.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X