Life ends at 40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Life ends at 40?

yes to the OP = most of the 30's and over are also the tards that sneak in to the uncaps (in conquest)
    and either spawn rape or take cheap shots in your back as you leave the base

I think I have received 2 ammo paks and 1 med pack in all of my playing time
    and as I play sniper the most - and use the recon ball ALOT and get LOTS of motion kills for teammates - u think they would be more likely to give me ammo packs (good thing my son likes to be assault) - EVERY time he spawns on my - he ALWAYS drops me ammo

one difference - I HAVE gotten (just a few - but PRICELESS) engineer wrenches when in armor
    and I ALWAYS wrench any armor I see -

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
      yes to the OP = most of the 30's and over are also the tards that sneak in to the uncaps (in conquest)
      and either spawn rape or take cheap shots in your back as you leave the base
      What do you mean! I always let the enemy run by me and then shoot them in the back. Especially in rush when the objectives move forward. Hell, people drive tanks all up into a spawn area, I don't see anything wrong with people walking past me and knocking down those stupid snipers that sit in the back and wonder around out of people's touch.

Comment

What do you mean! I always let the enemy run by me and then shoot them in the back.
        oh yes - this is GREAT tactic - I agree
        I mean - on Conquest - they hide in the main (UnCap) bases
        (where I have to spawn 90% - because if I spawn in a combat zone with my non-realtime FPS - I get raped before I take a step)
        then as you are simply trying to enter the game - you get shot in the back before you can decide which way to run
        I mean "how much fun is it to get shot on Atacama Desert running to your own tank???"

Comment

i wouldnt judge anyone until i saw his stats and saw his squadplay score.. he might have an awesome squad score but have an off day.. it happens

Comment

Working...
          X