Will you buy cod black ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you buy cod black ops?

After a HUGE disappointment with MW2.... I'm not sure I'm going to pay for this next copy of COD. I'll try it and if I like it and it gets good reviews from hardcore players and not idiotic magazines who are paid to praise, I'll consider buying it. I'm done with giving Activision any more of my money.

Akula

Re: Will you buy cod black ops?

Seeming as it is the most successful game of all time it was by all means a success.

Any who, the CoD series has never let me down so yes...I will buy it.

Comment

As usual, I will wait for a beta or demo first. So my choice is C.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by AKULA
        After a HUGE disappointment with MW2.... I'm not sure I'm going to pay for this next copy of COD. I'll try it and if I like it and it gets good reviews from hardcore players and not idiotic magazines who are paid to praise, I'll consider buying it. I'm done with giving Activision any more of my money.

Akula
        If it can reach up to, or surpass, the quality of CoD4, then I will very likely buy it. If it's closer to MW2, no.

Comment

If I can get it for free, I will play it. I've enjoyed the SP of the CoD games even if MW2 stuffed up the MP pretty badly.

If I don't get it for free, I will wait a while for the price to drop or for there to be a sale.

Comment

I'll buy it and judge it for myself, but who knows what will happen between now and November.

Comment

Your damn right I will.

Comment

I really enjoyed Treyarchs W@W all be it I was playing it on the PS3 but it was a really fun game to play with friends online, so I will probably get this one also.

Comment

Wait and see. If it's anything like mw2 BS, then NO

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                    Seeming as it is the most successful game of all time it was by all means a success.

Any who, the CoD series has never let me down so yes...I will buy it.
                    Just because it was a success doesnt mean he will like it. He said "dissappointment", not "fail". Dissappointment is subjective.

I might have a look, I do enjoy MW2, but the gimmickyness of it really annoyed me at times and slightly conflicted with me being a semi-military enthusiest. I would balance it out by playing ArmA 2 but my computer is still sh!t.

Comment

To early to tell. At this point in MW2's production I was considering purchasing it, and we all know how well that worked out.

Comment

I'm not seeing a "wait for demo" vote option.

Comment

If it is like MW2, then I hope I have the willpower to resist it.
                          Currently I feel less inclined to take a chance on a Activision game, mainly due to their pricing policy and IWnet. I dont want to encourage that kind of thing.

Comment

World at war was good, i assume this will be as well.

Comment

Mi-24 Hind-A. Cheque en route to Treyarch now.

Comment

Working...
                              X