Weapons around the MCOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weapons around the MCOM

Probably lucky enough to not have a cache of weapons near the MCOM would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
      Probably lucky enough to not have a cache of weapons near the MCOM would be my guess.
      No, people have already said that if you hold E before you enter the field of weapons strewn about, you won't pick anything up.

Comment

Working as intended? Thats my point. It's not working as it should be. Having my squad gather and die twice near an MCOM should not be a valid tactic to defend against attackers. But it is.

Comment

Yea, just hold down the activate button before you get near it. Problem is half the time in in a rush and forget to do so.

Comment

I'm gonna have to try it. Just sad that we have to find a 1/2 ***'d fix for it like this. IMO they should put an invisible barrier around the mcom that sorta slides the weapons away from the mcoms perimeter.

Comment

when you are holding E around the mcom and it's disarming/arming you can move around it and look in all directions. When i arm or disarm an mcom i am always looking around and never staring straight down at it. I usually start arming and crouch while watching the doors. Seems fine the way it is. You should always expect to be attacked when around the mcoms.

Comment

Yea i said that a few posts up. This helps as you aren't a stationary target for snipers. All well and good until an engineer with a Carl Gustav comes along and shoots in your vicinity.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                  Um, I move in circles around the MCOM while holding E. And I don't pick up any weapons while doing it.
                  Same here, I hold E like one second before so I don't pick up weapons, then I run in circles around it. I can still crouch and engage.

Comment

I hold "A". Been using this configuration since BF2 and it works wonders to have the keys more spaced out. WASD was great for older games, but BF games tend to use more keys. Remap those suckas!

Comment

Working...
                    X