Weapons around the MCOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons around the MCOM

People die left and right around MCOMs trying to either arm or defuse them. After a few waves of people doing this, the MCOM becomes surrounded by weapons. This makes it virtually impossible to disarm a MCOM before it explodes. Instead of disarming, you constantly switch weapons by hitting E, which happens to be the same button as arm/disarm. Can this key be re mapped? How do you solve this issue when trying to arm/disarm?

Re: Weapons around the MCOM

You don't solve this issue, you let the MCOM explode. Or you hold the key, it will switch your weapon but you will begin to disarm it if all goes well.

Comment

You could just hold "E" before you get to the M-Com and it will start defusing, without you picking up multiple kits on the way.

Oh and a little kit switch isn't worth defusing a bomb for the team?

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
        You could just hold "E" before you get to the M-Com and it will start defusing, without you picking up multiple kits on the way.

Of course its worth it, def wont just "let it explode".

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-

But what about picking swapping my assault rifle for a bolt sniper then after defusing it only to get slaughter defenseless by a squad of medics?

Comment

hold e before you get to the mcom

simples

Comment

Do this, if you have RPG in your hand, aim around the MCOM, blast some weapons away, now go defuse it.

Just be careful not to destroy it or topple the MCOM building. That would be well...FAIL.

Comment

aim at the mcom and not guns on the ground.

Comment

They need to lock other "E" functions out while you're defusing, or make any kit within 2 meters of an MCOM disappear. It's not rocket science... I don't understand why this hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm not a programmer, but this doesn't strike me as a particularly difficult conditional statement to code.

Comment

They were supposedly going to be make a bigger disarming distance so you could probably stand a meter or so away.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                      But what about picking swapping my assault rifle for a bolt sniper then after defusing it only to get slaughter defenseless by a squad of medics?
                      Like I said, hold "E" before you get there.

Comment

Yea, because i dont want to be able to move,reload, or do anything else why in a sh*tstorm of bullets. Ill just have to accept crappy code and deal with it.

Comment

I can move, shoot, reload, etc while holding E.

What are you talking about?!

Comment

Haha. Look at your keyboard. Now lets say you are at an MCOM holding down E like you said. While holding down E your fingers can also strafe with A & D to avoid fire? All this while managing to not constantly pick up other guns? I dont sit still while disarming, it helps you avoid camping snipers. You might, but there are plenty of people who strafe left and right while disarming. What do you have 6 fingers? This should have been fixed. I shouldnt have to hold down E while approaching an MCOM to disarm it. I shouldnt have to re map my keys to be able to play how it is supposed to be played.

Comment

Um, I move in circles around the MCOM while holding E. And I don't pick up any weapons while doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X