Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 3 to be announced at E3?

Just Sayin:

Re: Bad Company 3 to be announced at E3?

when is E3? I liked seeing Road Rash on that list personally. I loved that game. Bashing and motorcycles never gets old.

Comment

June 15-17th.

Comment

Battletoads? I remember that game was impossible on SNES!

Comment

Is this official news of a leak? As so far to me i could produce a picture like that on Word 2000 and it looks very amateur and God of War 3 is already released :s

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
            Is this official news of a leak? As so far to me i could produce a picture like that on Word 2000 and it looks very amateur and God of War 3 is already released :s
            God of War 3: Afterfall

And it's probably fake, I mean, they still have a **** load of work to do with BC2 and BF3, so I doubt BC3 is even past the thought stage at Dice.

Comment

Yea i didnt see thats its afterfall. I still think that this looks far too amateur for a leak.

Comment

well, i hope they do because i own twitter.com/officialbfbc3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder
                  Battletoads? I remember that game was impossible on SNES!
                  epic for so many reasons..

Comment

Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where is Battlefield 3, i could care less about another bad company bc my comp wouldn't be able to even run it. I WANT BF3!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm going with fake, pretty obvious especially with battletoads being there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
                        Where is Battlefield 3, i could care less about another bad company bc my comp wouldn't be able to even run it. I WANT BF3!!!!!!!!!
                        Ehm, BF3 is most likely going to be larger maps on the same engine as BC2, I would be surprised if it is not the most demanding BF game released the coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
                          Geeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where is Battlefield 2143, i could care less about another bad company bc my comp wouldn't be able to even run it. I WANT BF2143!!!!!!!!!
                          Fixed again.

Originally posted by Vreki
                          Ehm, BF3 is most likely going to be larger maps on the same engine as BC2, I would be surprised if it is not the most demanding BF game released the coming years.
                          Unfortunately, I think that BF3 will be a lot like BC2 on steroid. Bigger maps, PC exclusive, high graphics and computing power demand and certainly very costly to develop. However, when I think about this, it all comes down to game design and game play:

Class design: will be a lot more like BC2 and BF2142 then BF2.
                          Weapons tune up: will be a lot like BF2142 then BF2.
                          Object design: will look a lot like BC2 with some tessellation.
                          Map design: will be large for sure.

I am not sure whether they will put jets in BF3 the way jets are in BF2. Maybe there will be some tweakings here and there. Nevertheless, no matter what they do, as long as BF3 is not exactly BF2 with Destruction 2.0 and new maps, you'll hear a lot of cry wolves.

Comment

If this will be a multiplatform game, I will give up on the Battlefield series.

I'm so sick and tiered of people changing a series and using the same name for money.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                              If this will be a multiplatform game, I will give up on the Battlefield series.

I'm so sick and tiered of people changing a series and using the same name for money.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                              I think you are thinking of BF3. Since BC2 was a multi-platform game and did so well then I assume that BC3 will be one as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X