Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the genius that thought of UAV placement in Conquest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who was the genius that thought of UAV placement in Conquest?

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
    Right click, aim, shoot, you wont die so much..

Prefer to RPG or C4 then Uav's as you get 100points for a vehicle kill & 50 for the person. ( and it counts towards your kill 500 vehicles insignia)

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
      Right click, aim, shoot, you wont die so much..
      I'm not so sure. Hip shooting is surprisingly effective in this game. The sniper he was facing was kneeling down using a pistol, so he's a stationary target. A bit of back-and-forth sidestepping while bursting (or at that range even full auto would have worked) would have thrown off his aim and more often than not gotten him a kill. I find that the more I stay still (which, when you ADS, is essentially what you're doing) the more I get killed, so I only stop moving when it's necessary.

Comment

bah he use the AEK, weakest gun with horrible cone of fire on hip, thus why he died.

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
          bah he use the AEK, weakest gun with horrible cone of fire on hip, thus why he died.
          Yup. I was trying to get silver on AEK. The next round, I switched to AN-94 after getting the silver, I started to own again. My reflex tells me to do just like that since 2142. I should have used handling spec instead of magnum.

Also, the recon was using Thompson, not 1911. Either way I don't stand a chance with AEK and the way I use it.

Fraps didn't help either. I had way more hitreg missed while recording, especially when using high ROF guns.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
            Yup. I was trying to get silver on AEK. The next round, I switched to AN-94 after getting the silver, I started to own again. My reflex tells me to do just like that since 2142. I should have used handling spec instead of magnum.

Also, the recon was using Thompson, not 1911. Either way I don't stand a chance with AEK and the way I use it.

Fraps didn't help either. I had way more hitreg missed while recording, especially when using high ROF guns.
            Wow...a Thompson? People still use those? I used to use it as Engineer but finally got fed up with how completely worthless it is, especially compared to the UMP, and haven't used it since.

And I know what you mean about the AEK. It's the only gun I actually have platinum on and I was really pressing to get those last 50 kills. It seemed like I would get stomped by just about everyone I came up against regardless as to what weapon they were using. Could have just been lag (game's been laggy as hell for me lately) or bad reg...with the AEK you can never tell.

Comment

thompsons were ****ed up synce the beta. now theyr peashooters

Comment

Working...
              X